• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I've always said I never regret anything in life.. For that made me who i am today.. But can that really be true? [i]But [b]WHAT IF[/b] you can have one thing undone, what would it be?[/i] .

Pages: 1..1234567

:arrow: I've always said I never regret anything in life.. For that made me who i am today.. But can that really be true? [i]But [b]WHAT IF[/b] you can have one thing undone, what would it be?[/i] .

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I've always said I never regret anything in life.. For that made me who i am today.. But can that really be true? [i]But [b]WHAT IF[/b] you can have one thing undone, what would it be?[/i] .

i regret of being like this. Im so immature. :-_-:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I've always said I never regret anything in life.. For that made me who i am today.. But can that really be true? [i]But [b]WHAT IF[/b] you can have one thing undone, what would it be?[/i] .

I regret not buying that Labrador Retriever Pup. :( Geez, he's cute. Super cute! :3 Also, I regret not buying that Eiffel Tower pendant! OHMYGOD. I just need that. I don't want this fckin' camera pendant. HUHUHUHU! TT________TT
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I regret shouting at a friend for my inconsiderate former bestfriend... Because of my stupid exbestfriend the bond between me and that friend was cut for 3 months and half and when we became friends again it was so loose....
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Just.. some things. It's unavoidable. But without those mistakes, I wouldn't be who I am right now.
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I regret asking someone here @ ftalk that question last night. [i](i wish you know how you are)[/i]
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I regret i said a sentence that hurt him until now :/
Papichulo
» n00b
1969-12-31

I dont regret being born, its good to be here:wave:
CHiAKi.NHEii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i regret why i didn't forgive him :( that was one of my biggest mistakes at this very moment. if did forgive him , this thing wouldn't bug me .. goosh! im getting concern of his condition .
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I regret not telling him I loved him sooner. :\ We could've been together longer before I moved here. :< Oh well... all is good, nevertheless. :) I also regret not applying to be one of the Yearbook Staff. D: Damn it. They totally ruined the yearbook. It's so drastic. *___*

Last edited by blackmamba (2010-07-02 19:07:16)

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dr.love;#874989;1208601311]i don't think we will never experience regret in our lives. There is bound to be one even in the most trivial of things such as "I shouldn't have bought those shoes!" or "I should have studied last night". These are regrets, feelings that epitomize "I could have done better" or "what if I...."[/quote] Yup thats true....everyone will have a point to regret at certain mistakes or decisions they've made in life. Well thats life is all about..and the main important thing is that we do learnt from our mistakes and never repeat the same thing again. ;)
huggable_kc
» n00b
1969-12-31

i regret many stuff's but what i regret the most is... trusting a TRAITOR ... trusting HER with all my secrets... also.. BELIEVING a LIAR! *boy... shocks!
strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I regret doing everything in my life
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I regret declining a job offer...now I'm still unemployed =[
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a lot.. hahah there was a time even that i hated myself for falling inlove with someone :D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I regret not paying attention in Algebra. I should study it. I hope with all my heart that I can pass Algebra II this year, because I just wanna be in a good college, okay?
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I regretted not going to school to attend the fvcking masses. I failed rel. OMG :retard: Now, i have no honors :no2:
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i regret shouting at (insert name here) never should have done that
makegamaru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i regret that i didn't tell her that i have a crush on her... :snob2: =(
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i regret that have a little sister :mad::angry:
..roxanne.chorva:)
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all people have regrets in their lives. but what important is, at some point, that regret made you happy once. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I've always said I never regret anything in life.. For that made me who i am today.. But can that really be true? [i]But [b]WHAT IF[/b] you can have one thing undone, what would it be?[/i] .

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:22

[ 11 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy