• ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever notice some site's and blog's that letting you plug your site through the use of your shortcut links? I know you do and i know someone of you want to do this tweak on your profile Img Pr

Pages: 123

Have you ever notice some site's and blog's that letting you plug your site through the use of your shortcut links? I know you do and i know someone of you want to do this tweak on your profile Img Pr

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Have you ever notice some site's and blog's that letting you plug your site through the use of your shortcut links? I know you do and i know someone of you want to do this tweak on your profile Img Pr

Have you ever notice some site's and blog's that letting you plug your site through the use of your shortcut links? I know you do and i know someone of you want to do this tweak on your profile Img Preview: [img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z320/blurrycloud/plugpreview.jpg[/img] :arrow: Now we can apply that tweak. Just follow blurr's(me) instruction. Compatibility: All Major Browser Requirements: :arrow: plugme.net account Register here: [url]plugme.net[/url] :arrow: Addbox function :arrow: patience :wallbash: After your done registering. Proceed here :idea: Setting up your Plugging trick interface. Refer to image below [img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z320/blurrycloud/settings.jpg[/img] [quote]#1 Instruction: Click settings. Number of rows: [b]8[/b] any number you want. but I prepare 8-15 number of rows/limits of site plugging Button size: [b]88x31[/b] width x height... this will be the automatic size of the shortcut image when someone plug their site Button per row: [b]1[/b], this means that the shortcut image will be align one column only. Advice encode [b]3[/b] in button per row. Click save after your done setting up your interface #2 Instruction:Click HTML copy the height, width value and the username of your account Ex: username: [b]blurrycloud[/b] height: [b]272[/b] width: [b]210[/b][/quote] Now we will proceed with the code... yehey... hehe =D [b]function onProfileLoad(){ [/b] //COPY THIS IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONLOAD HANDLER [quote]var plugblurr="<div align='left'><iframe frameborder=0 name='plugboard' scrolling=no height='[b]HEIGHT_VALUE[/b]' width=[b]'WIDTH_VALUE'[/b] allowtransparency='true' src='http://www.plugme.net/board.php?username=[b]USERNAME[/b]'></iframe><br>"+ "<form action='http://www.plugme.net/add.php' method='post' name='plugform' target='plugboard'><input type='hidden' name='username' value='[b]USERNAME[/b]''><input name='button' value='Button URL' maxlength='255'><br /><input name='website' value='Website URL' maxlength='255'><br /><input class=button type='submit' value='Plug'></div>"; addBox("RIGHT","TITLE",plugblurr,"plugz",null);[/quote] [b]}[/b]// END OF ONLOAD HANDLER Ex of finish code [quote][b]function onProfileLoad()[/b] { //COPY THIS IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONLOAD HANDLER var plugblurr="<div align='left'><iframe frameborder=0 name='plugboard' scrolling=no height='[b]210[/b]' width=[b]'272'[/b] allowtransparency='true' src='http://www.plugme.net/board.php?username=[b]twistedcloud[/b]'></iframe><br>"+ "<form action='http://www.plugme.net/add.php' method='post' name='plugform' target='plugboard'><input type='hidden' name='username' value='[b]twistedcloud[/b]''><input name='button' value='Button URL' maxlength='255'><br /><input name='website' value='Website URL' maxlength='255'><br /><input class=button type='submit' value='Plug'></div>"; addBox("RIGHT","PLUG YOUR SITE HERE",plugblurr,"plugz",null); [b] }[/b]// END OF ONLOAD HANDLER[/quote] [quote]Refer here if you have the 2.2 or the 3.1 Addbox Addbox 2.2 :arrow: addBox("RIGHT","TITLE",plugblurr,"plugz",null); Addbox 3.1 :arrow: addBox("TITLE",plugblurr,"plugz","right");[/quote] This is the part you can delete and ban spammer from your plug tweak [img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z320/blurrycloud/baneditdelete.jpg[/img] That's it and your done thank you for supporting my tweaks and tuts... credits: :arrow: [url]plugme.net[/url] :arrow: blurr(me) credits me too ok... wakakkaaw

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-09-13 07:09:57)

iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever notice some site's and blog's that letting you plug your site through the use of your shortcut links? I know you do and i know someone of you want to do this tweak on your profile Img Pr

nice trick.. i will using it later.. thanks for sharing. =):thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever notice some site's and blog's that letting you plug your site through the use of your shortcut links? I know you do and i know someone of you want to do this tweak on your profile Img Pr

thanks for the early comment iconald
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cool cloud..il give a try on this one... @OT..congratulations for being a new mod buddy :thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks buddy heinz.. i know you can make this tweak as easy as pie... hehe :lol: congrats to you too... :cake:
adsbeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one!, maybe i will try this later. :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

woww dont forget me .. hehe count me in! congratz bro clou2 :kiss: nice trick.. many will like this im sure! :eh::thumbsup: hehehe keep em cummin bro.. :rose:
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. Im gonna try this also.. nice one!:thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks sis duch duch for commenting... congrats sissy.. mwahhhhhhhhhhhhz thanks sis elaiza...
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Congratz to Lordheinz,Duch,and blurry for becoming a mod!And thanks for the share
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]im waiting to have friendstertalk link..=) vEry soon i'l use this trick..:D tnx for sharing!!!::thumbsup:[/b]

Last edited by pyawzi (2008-03-03 01:00:31)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Oh you have a new trick. :wow: Good thing you informed me :D Got your message on my profile Trick added :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing Anakin =D

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-03-03 03:06:33)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:cool: I'm have this =) :drool: Plugme boards are fun :D :thumbsup: I keep 1 on my blog great idea bro
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!! nice idea!! this is fun..i'll be using this code after i finish my project...=):thumbsup: +1 for you if it'll work..
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow! now i can plug my profile with this! haha! nice one sir cloud! by the way, i didnt notice that youre already a moderator huh.. congrats sir! as well as sir lordheinz and ate duchesv.. =):thumbsup:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice trick blurr!!! another plus!!! :D :thumbsup:
WTFoul
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o nice tricks.
DedeGhotiC
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks sharing buddy :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow, really nice :exclaim:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ooh nice, this is good for HTML pages. =) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever notice some site's and blog's that letting you plug your site through the use of your shortcut links? I know you do and i know someone of you want to do this tweak on your profile Img Pr

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:19

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy