• ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever notice some site's and blog's that letting you plug your site through the use of your shortcut links? I know you do and i know someone of you want to do this tweak on your profile Img Pr

Pages: 123

Have you ever notice some site's and blog's that letting you plug your site through the use of your shortcut links? I know you do and i know someone of you want to do this tweak on your profile Img Pr

linettedannah24
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever notice some site's and blog's that letting you plug your site through the use of your shortcut links? I know you do and i know someone of you want to do this tweak on your profile Img Pr

[b]thanks yu for sharing this!!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi guys!!please vote me here: http://babyl0ve.us/2008/03/22/who-deserves-it/ vote (linette of luvme.kawaiiangel.com) thanks u can see the poll by reading the whole post.[/b]
bodol
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever notice some site's and blog's that letting you plug your site through the use of your shortcut links? I know you do and i know someone of you want to do this tweak on your profile Img Pr

nice . :thumbsup: thanks for share . :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bro clou2 i just want to share what cip suggested.. [quote]you can also put this if they wanted, a refresh button for those users who has a lot of iframe that showing in firefox, because sometimes firefox is having problems in iframes but now i think they already updated. put this bolded text inside the iframe tag besides the url [b]id='plugboard'[/b] then put this at the inside the form tag <">and you can also upgrade the Button Url and the Website Url form replacing with this one <">[/quote] :arrow: maybe you want to add it in the codes.. ;] yabshoo bro clou2 ... :D
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic................ thanks for sharing........ :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever notice some site's and blog's that letting you plug your site through the use of your shortcut links? I know you do and i know someone of you want to do this tweak on your profile Img Pr

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:28

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy