• ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever notice some site's and blog's that letting you plug your site through the use of your shortcut links? I know you do and i know someone of you want to do this tweak on your profile Img Pr

Pages: 123

Have you ever notice some site's and blog's that letting you plug your site through the use of your shortcut links? I know you do and i know someone of you want to do this tweak on your profile Img Pr

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever notice some site's and blog's that letting you plug your site through the use of your shortcut links? I know you do and i know someone of you want to do this tweak on your profile Img Pr

^ yeah i agree with that =) @cloud plug me PLUG ME!!!!!!! ahahah lol nice trick dude :lol::thumbsup: love it :rose:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Have you ever notice some site's and blog's that letting you plug your site through the use of your shortcut links? I know you do and i know someone of you want to do this tweak on your profile Img Pr

sorry guys for my late reply... i have to do a dance routine :wasted: ... thanks for commenting... bro shirow.. i'll plug you what's ur voltage 220? hehehe
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

/\ thanks for dis code broh.. :D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no problem buddy... ur welcome kangkong
khim68
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanx for sharing dis tutorisl....i will use this later...:thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ur welcome...
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nice..[/b] :thumbsup: i promote my page.. ;)
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@cloud, I like it! keep making cool tricks bro! rock on![/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow!. nice. thanks for that.
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

CoOL :thumbsup:
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

niceee! :lol:
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for sharing.. :D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ur welcome guys.............
coke_zerod
» n00b
1969-12-31

very good useful :thumbsup:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is a nice one when we talk about promotion deals haha thanks about this code... who wants to promote? hehe wait for my image link =D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i saw this tweak under ur footer.. very nice location... thanks for commenting [b]capt cip[/b]...
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ei lol i am tempted to delete all those spams above =D =D =D @topic bro cloud wahahah epic win dude just don't forget to plug me im 110volts lol :lol:
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's not working on my profile.. :(
azwar_jue
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for shering hihihi=)
azwar_jue
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for shering hihihi=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you ever notice some site's and blog's that letting you plug your site through the use of your shortcut links? I know you do and i know someone of you want to do this tweak on your profile Img Pr

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:16

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy