• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]update:[/b] I improved the onload function so that it is compatible with the tracker code [b]update 2:[/b] It floats now [b]Sexy profile in 5 steps[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Works in IE & FF. Please

Pages: 123455

[b]update:[/b] I improved the onload function so that it is compatible with the tracker code [b]update 2:[/b] It floats now [b]Sexy profile in 5 steps[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Works in IE & FF. Please

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]update:[/b] I improved the onload function so that it is compatible with the tracker code [b]update 2:[/b] It floats now [b]Sexy profile in 5 steps[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Works in IE & FF. Please

[b]@lordjeinz[/b] I don't know why the 2 would conflict, but I'll try this one on my main tonight. I have most of my tricks on that one :cool: :thumbsup: perhaps you have other js that are executed for windows.onload :paranoid: I used windows.onload for this one so, it could load by itself when all the other js & content are finished loading
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]update:[/b] I improved the onload function so that it is compatible with the tracker code [b]update 2:[/b] It floats now [b]Sexy profile in 5 steps[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Works in IE & FF. Please

^ i couldnt get this trick really..perhaps it has conflict with my tool tips of comments..:cry: how sad.. such a cool trick of yours shak..:cry: that is why i wana use it,unfortunately i cant..whew..

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-03-03 14:05:47)

kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:o thanks for sharing..
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it is really sexy!!!!.... another sexy piece of work... thanks for sharing... :thumbsup:
•BaguZharuman•™
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

great trick dude ! ;):thumbsup:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I've updated the CSS and increased the font size of the links to 90% becoz the links looked so tiny :lol: for those already using this, just change the 1 instance of 70% font size to 90%. It's in the CSS [b]@lordheinz[/b] My main has a slide as photo gallery. I've tested it on my main and it works fine even though I have lots of tricks, but then again I use a timeout as handler for just about all of them ;) maybe if you included a timeout for the window.onload, like a detour so that it can execute at the very last :smoke: That's all I can think of. It needs to execute last, so that it doesn't act buggy =| here's how you might detour it: [quote]function sideslidetimer() { setTimeout("sideslide()",5000); } window.onload=sideslidetimer;[/quote]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]I've updated the CSS and increased the font size of the links to 90% becoz the links looked so tiny :lol: for those already using this, just change the 1 instance of 70% font size to 90%. It's in the CSS [b]@lordheinz[/b] My main has a slide as photo gallery. I've tested it on my main and it works fine even though I have lots of tricks, but then again I use a timeout as handler for just about all of them ;) maybe if you included a timeout for the window.onload, like a detour so that it can execute at the very last :smoke: That's all I can think of. It needs to execute last, so that it doesn't act buggy =| here's how you might detour it: [quote]function sideslidetimer() { setTimeout("sideslide()",5000); } window.onload=sideslidetimer;[/quote] [/quote] well im gona try buddy,thanks for that il let you know..cheers!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: wow shak.. thats why your hot.. =D :wow: hahaha i love this new trick.. but hmm.. its covered by the banner when i open it. :/
eLPe
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool..... thnx for shring :D:thumbsup:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@ducheszv[/b] that's right. I should probably add a z-index. Done! In the CSS, I've added a z-index of: 250001. I've done 250000 for my floating object, that's why it is above my banner. Just add this to #sideBar in your CSS, then it should be fine [quote]z-index: 250001;[/quote] thx for reminding me :cool: :thumbsup:

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-03-04 00:34:01)

cray05
» n00b
1969-12-31

men it's awesome... but it doesnt work in my profile.. :crybaby: I follow all of this.. but it shows nothing... my other codes work but your code.. :crybaby: i want that i want that plz help me.. many tnx bro
xoxotam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow...cool... im gonna try this one..hehe.. tnx for sharing your blessings.. :lol::lol:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

shak this is a nice tweak.. wakakkaw @offtopic: by the way can i borrow all your FHM Issues.. wahahah =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ohhh bad2 bro... :lol: :P @shak: ;) no prob.. neat trick you got here.. v cool :cool::thumbsup:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@blurrycloud[/b] :lol: if you want to, you can embed my fhm slide gallery :D it just has my name on it =D wahehehe
sHeyRxXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]do u know. this is really COOOOOOOL! :wow: surely +repu for u dear :D[/b][/align]
lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one!! tnx 4 sharing
burnok
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cant seem to make it work on my prof =(=(...oh, well...great one though...
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=burnok]i cant seem to make it work on my prof =(=(...oh, well...great one though...[/quote] U follow the instruction?? coz it works well in my test page..
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

hei shak, i think you should change this part [quote]<li><a href=[b]"[/b]#[b]"[/b]>Link One</a></li>[/quote] into this [quote]<li><a href=[b]'[/b]#[b]'[/b]>Link One</a></li>[/quote] i'm worried it won't work for newbie like me . :D :D :D once again, nice trick bro . :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]update:[/b] I improved the onload function so that it is compatible with the tracker code [b]update 2:[/b] It floats now [b]Sexy profile in 5 steps[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Works in IE & FF. Please

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:40

[ 9 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy