• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]update:[/b] I improved the onload function so that it is compatible with the tracker code [b]update 2:[/b] It floats now [b]Sexy profile in 5 steps[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Works in IE & FF. Please

Pages: 1..12345

[b]update:[/b] I improved the onload function so that it is compatible with the tracker code [b]update 2:[/b] It floats now [b]Sexy profile in 5 steps[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Works in IE & FF. Please

weee00
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]update:[/b] I improved the onload function so that it is compatible with the tracker code [b]update 2:[/b] It floats now [b]Sexy profile in 5 steps[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Works in IE & FF. Please

ei shak. just a newbie. how come i cant upload the motools.js and the sidebar.js? arg. hehe. and everytime i try to upload the images, the whole winrar will be the file posting? T__T helpp! want to get this code really bad!!! :retard:

Last edited by weee00 (2008-09-12 23:09:47)

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]update:[/b] I improved the onload function so that it is compatible with the tracker code [b]update 2:[/b] It floats now [b]Sexy profile in 5 steps[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Works in IE & FF. Please

wow nice trick bro.. kip on sharing..
Altairs
» n00b
1969-12-31

Private profile..how to view preview :question: :|

Last edited by Altairs (2008-09-15 00:02:07)

hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wOw nice trick Sir i like it..:thumbsup:
Contessa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello! I would really want to have this in my profile. I followed the instructions but I am not sure if what I'm doing is right. [quote=shakiro214]Step 4: copy & paste this code into your js [color=#FF9999] -> What do you mean by this? from what I have understood from previous threads, what I did was open ripway -> create text file -> copy and edited your code -> then saved it as a .js file -> then pasted the link in the JS linker -> then generated the code -> then pasted the code in "About Me" LOL! >_< so confusing...[/color] The 5th & Final Step: :arrow: The CSS * insert the following body style into your CSS: [color=#FF9999] -> You mean the CSS in the Customize My Page in Friendster?[/color] * copy & insert this anywhere in your style sheet(CSS): [color=#FF9999] -> Same question?[/color][/quote] >_< I really am confused hehehe

Last edited by Contessa (2008-09-16 00:36:50)

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wew, cool trick i love it! :eh: nice one dude ..
weee00
» n00b
1969-12-31

whoah! i got it! damn this is cool! =) and just a li'l question. how can i resize the inner content sidebutton?? hmm! :question: thanks thanks! nice one! :D
kyuubi07
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick sir, but its not functioning on my profile, can you pls check my js, [url]http://h1.ripway.com/monreay_007/jinchuriki.js[/url] and 1 more, where can i download the mootools.js and the side-bar.js? pls help me, its really a sexy trick sir...
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. very kewl trick! thanks for sharing!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]update:[/b] I improved the onload function so that it is compatible with the tracker code [b]update 2:[/b] It floats now [b]Sexy profile in 5 steps[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Works in IE & FF. Please

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:10

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy