• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]update:[/b] I improved the onload function so that it is compatible with the tracker code [b]update 2:[/b] It floats now [b]Sexy profile in 5 steps[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Works in IE & FF. Please

Pages: 112345

[b]update:[/b] I improved the onload function so that it is compatible with the tracker code [b]update 2:[/b] It floats now [b]Sexy profile in 5 steps[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Works in IE & FF. Please

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]update:[/b] I improved the onload function so that it is compatible with the tracker code [b]update 2:[/b] It floats now [b]Sexy profile in 5 steps[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Works in IE & FF. Please

[b]@fwenciz[/b] It is important that you link js in your profile in order for this to work. yeah swit's topic can also be used to link the js of this trick. Other linkers may be found on this forum. Do you know where? =| I checked your js file and it is not quite right. you can not have a function inside of a function. originally when I checked it, your function sideslide was inside of your function onprofileload. replace your js file(all of it) with this code instead: <">If the js is linked and it still does not work, refer to my post to kidhambur in post #55 of this thread for another way to make it work. It's on the page previous to this one =| :thumbsup:

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-05-27 23:51:56)

fwenciz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]update:[/b] I improved the onload function so that it is compatible with the tracker code [b]update 2:[/b] It floats now [b]Sexy profile in 5 steps[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Works in IE & FF. Please

its still now working... can you please check my css and js if its just right.... thnx sooo much!!! http://h1.ripway.com/fwenciz2/testing.css http://h1.ripway.com/fwenciz2/sexyslide.js i really want this trick!! please...:cry::cry::cry: and yeah, my friendster is http://profiles.friendster.com/francoy

Last edited by fwenciz (2008-05-28 14:19:45)

rhownjohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: its working on my profy! Thanx....:penguin:

Last edited by rhownjohn (2008-05-28 02:27:38)

fwenciz
» n00b
1969-12-31

it already showed but its not sliding... help me please... lookat my profile... http://www.friendster.com/francoy

Last edited by fwenciz (2008-05-29 22:32:44)

mighty_glenn
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing. =) nice one. :thumbsup:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@fwencis[/b] I just checked your codes. In the CSS, there were a few things I've noticed: http://h1.ripway.com/fwenciz2/testing.css you did not place the positioning and padding in a body tag. leaving the following without a tag, id, or class to modify creates a CSS error. In FF, the rest of your CSS codes might not work becoz of it. Add the red part to your css: [quote][color=red][b]body {[/b][/color] position:relative; padding:0px; [color=red][b]}[/b][/color][/quote] the correct url to your side[b]Bar[/b]'s background is the following: [quote]#sideBar{ position: absolute; width: auto; height: auto; top: 200px; right:-7px; background-image:url([color=red][b]http://h1.ripway.com/fwenciz2/sexyslide/background.gif[/b][/color]); background-position:top left; background-repeat:repeat-y; z-index: 250001; }[/quote]
Emotech
» n00b
1969-12-31

W8!! I GOT IT WORKING NOW!!!!!!!! WEEE BUT I HAVE 1 MORE PROBLEM!!... IT DOESNT FLOAT!! WAAAHHH ELP ME!.. OH NO!! and there is something colored white after i click that slide button.. waaa

Last edited by Emotech (2008-05-30 11:27:37)

fwenciz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Emotech]W8!! I GOT IT WORKING NOW!!!!!!!! WEEE BUT I HAVE 1 MORE PROBLEM!!... IT DOESNT FLOAT!! WAAAHHH ELP ME!.. OH NO!! and there is something colored white after i click that slide button.. waaa[/quote] i have the same problem, it doesnt float...
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:| I haven't added the js to float it on this trick yet :lol: originally, it doesn't float about the white background re-read the 1st post. There are substitute images given, so that the white background doesn't appear =| the white background is 1 of the reasons why I don't use the default images. [b]1st post updated:[/b] now it floats. I added the required js to let it float with your scrolling =| check the sideslide js code of the 1st post

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-05-31 12:01:49)

Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u check my profile cause when i open my slide menu goes weird it keeps scrolling infinitely
fwenciz
» n00b
1969-12-31

it works fine in ff, but not in IE... or its just my net... can you check my profile using IE please... http://profiles.friendster.com/francoy
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this trick is really awesome!!!!
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

at last!.... it's working!!... :D.. nice one buddy... +rep for u... but wait!... sometimes when i click the sidebar icon it moves all the way to the main bar.. but not always... sometimes it's ok... why is that?..

Last edited by arip (2008-06-07 15:15:03)

m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]the winrar file doesnt seem to work anymore!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i cant download iT!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: ========================================== hahaha!atleast its now working! thanks for my own help and common sense!hahaha! thanks shakiro for sharing this!..;][/b]

Last edited by m0g0l (2008-06-14 07:16:19)

robbinhood
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nice thread, good job mr. Shakiro
celmrt999
» n00b
1969-12-31

mr.shakiro...hmm..mine works but it doesn't float...idk y...pls..help...:crybaby: ahh..lol..nvm it's working fine..xD!!!! hey i wonder why at...firefox..the slidebar..isn't at the side while it is at the top...:crybaby: idk what the problem is ..:cry: and lastly the white thingy on the side..it is really anonying...lol...can u pls....correct some mistakes i did in my js scripts.... ----------> http://h1.ripway.com/celmrt999/myfile.js <------------ sori for the complaints...i;m just new here...:retard:

Last edited by celmrt999 (2008-06-26 22:03:55)

jordanrules
» n00b
1969-12-31

How do you get to name the buttons as the same name? If I rename slide-button-active to slide-button it won't let me because they're on the same folder which is "images". So that's why I'm getting that blank image where the active button should be. ([b]Update:[/b] I got it fixed already I uploaded the slide-button-active to the same folder before it was just the slide-button)

Last edited by jordanrules (2008-07-09 19:32:19)

yhu
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont know y its not showing..,i follow th instruction well but still..,nothing..,hmmmp!
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-05-10 03:47:39)

yhu
» n00b
1969-12-31

its working but when i click it..,the sidebar goes to the left side of my profyL..,a little help??thanks..,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]update:[/b] I improved the onload function so that it is compatible with the tracker code [b]update 2:[/b] It floats now [b]Sexy profile in 5 steps[/b] :cool: :thumbsup: Works in IE & FF. Please

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:08

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy