• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=left]1st time to post layouts here.. it's not that wonderful though.. i'm not good with scripts! anyways hope you'll like it! I'm kinda busy now.. i have work already. it's really tiring to be

Pages: 1234567..7

[align=left]1st time to post layouts here.. it's not that wonderful though.. i'm not good with scripts! anyways hope you'll like it! I'm kinda busy now.. i have work already. it's really tiring to be

lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=left]1st time to post layouts here.. it's not that wonderful though.. i'm not good with scripts! anyways hope you'll like it! I'm kinda busy now.. i have work already. it's really tiring to be

Heya! Heya! The green ang the orange has the same code! Whats wrong?! :paranoid:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=left]1st time to post layouts here.. it's not that wonderful though.. i'm not good with scripts! anyways hope you'll like it! I'm kinda busy now.. i have work already. it's really tiring to be

[quote=lollipop_gila]Heya! Heya! The green ang the orange has the same code! Whats wrong?! :paranoid:[/quote] :o oh... i'm so sorry about that! i have edited it already.. try to check! ...thanks for the comments guys..!
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

this is wat ive been waiting for!!! BARKADA TRIP!!!!
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=_+katrina+_]this is wat ive been waiting for!!! BARKADA TRIP!!!![/quote] oh really?! i'm planning to make another barkada trip layout next week! :D
bheng22
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D:D:D ur layout is so great... keep it up... lurv it.. sis:rose::rose:.. [img]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii282/markisha_xyza/Image3.jpg[/img]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bheng22]:D:D:D ur layout is so great... keep it up... lurv it.. sis:rose::rose:.. [url]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii282/markisha_xyza/Image3.jpg[/url][/quote] thanks sisz!
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

like it.... :thumbsup:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=♥stickysauce♥]like it.... :thumbsup:[/quote] thanks sisz... =)
AnimeMagixz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice!! good! :D :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee nice one siz you compiled yer layouts! cool!!!!:wow:
dupey07lupe
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) nice layout girl. .!
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ sisz tinay.. i'm supposed to jus have this one topic opened but i forgot to when i posted the other layouts so i just added the new ones here as compilation. :D thanks sisz. @ dupey07lupe : thanks and welcome to ftalk world! :D
_fire_tree_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=fuchsia][align=center]....the layout won't show on my profile.... ....:cry:....[/align][/color]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=_fire_tree_][color=fuchsia][align=center]....the layout won't show on my profile.... ....:cry:....[/align][/color][/quote] where did u pasted it? which one?
mindbreaker_girl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][/quote] [img][/img][align=center][/align]=( wat a nice layouts...
francesca
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello
_fire_tree_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=fuchsia][align=center]...the pink emo one... ...I pasted the first one on the 'about me' then i pasted the other on the 'who i want to meet'...[/align][/color]
_fire_tree_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=fuchsia][align=center]....ohhhh.... .....now i see.... ....nice layoutz.... ....love it.... ....keep it up....[/align][/color]
rOse_gEn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

w:)w c:Ol layouts thanks for sharing...
xxfrianxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]nice ,,, [/b],,,:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: let meh give u a three tumbz up,,, heheh,,, will u each me how to make an overlay??/ plzz:D,,, and may i request an overla?? with an animeted banner ,,, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,, :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=left]1st time to post layouts here.. it's not that wonderful though.. i'm not good with scripts! anyways hope you'll like it! I'm kinda busy now.. i have work already. it's really tiring to be

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:12

[ 14 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy