• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=left]1st time to post layouts here.. it's not that wonderful though.. i'm not good with scripts! anyways hope you'll like it! I'm kinda busy now.. i have work already. it's really tiring to be

Pages: 1234567..7

[align=left]1st time to post layouts here.. it's not that wonderful though.. i'm not good with scripts! anyways hope you'll like it! I'm kinda busy now.. i have work already. it's really tiring to be

sharm14kyut
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=left]1st time to post layouts here.. it's not that wonderful though.. i'm not good with scripts! anyways hope you'll like it! I'm kinda busy now.. i have work already. it's really tiring to be

the girly skull can i request? can u make it pink instend of blue?? plsssssssss...................... i love it!!
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=left]1st time to post layouts here.. it's not that wonderful though.. i'm not good with scripts! anyways hope you'll like it! I'm kinda busy now.. i have work already. it's really tiring to be

[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd212/Sasori_love_me/EMOticons/3679624998.jpg[/img] nice =) [img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd212/Sasori_love_me/khuusuusonn/thawww.gif[/img]
bebang123
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D:o:P
moochee90
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wallbash:ate paano mag kuha nang friendtser laYOUTS MO KANINA PA TALAGA ako yan jan sa 2nd
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=moochee90]:wallbash:ate paano mag kuha nang friendtser laYOUTS MO KANINA PA TALAGA ako yan jan sa 2nd[/quote] [b]pls post in english!![/b] where did you paste it? the code is placed there. you just have to copy it.
ellebasi
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey soo nice layiEs.. but the codes are nOt workin..:crybaby:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's working. i tried it myself. i will not post layouts here with codes that are not working.
isabella
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]The Green Layout code have to pasted to media box and about me??[/b]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=isabella][b]The Green Layout code have to pasted to media box and about me??[/b][/quote] media box OR about me.
muzzika88
» n00b
1969-12-31

astig!!!=)=)=)
ellebasi
» n00b
1969-12-31

tHe layOuts iS workin fine.. yesterday was nOt workin...:(:disgust: tHanKs fOe sHaring.. nIce layoes kip it up... hOpe more layies to cOme..=D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi!!! nyc layouts huh! tnx for sharing!!!:)
chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

drei456
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool layout!!! thanx!
sharm14kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmmm?? hirap po mag english.. hihi.. bkit po ganun??!! pag nilalagay ko ung code.. ok naman.. pero mamaya maya.. ayaw lumabas ng page ko.. cnxa po s pag tagalog ko.. T_T
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,hi they're great but it's not working on my profile...:cry:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyyah.. [b]chinitaz[/b] pls. follow forum rules.. ahmf.. niweix.. lhairel.. i tried to used yer layouts for how many times.. but.. it's not working in my profy.. ahmf.... :(=|:|
llyanz37
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice:thumbsup:
chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=left]1st time to post layouts here.. it's not that wonderful though.. i'm not good with scripts! anyways hope you'll like it! I'm kinda busy now.. i have work already. it's really tiring to be

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:55

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy