• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=left]1st time to post layouts here.. it's not that wonderful though.. i'm not good with scripts! anyways hope you'll like it! I'm kinda busy now.. i have work already. it's really tiring to be

Pages: 1..1234567

[align=left]1st time to post layouts here.. it's not that wonderful though.. i'm not good with scripts! anyways hope you'll like it! I'm kinda busy now.. i have work already. it's really tiring to be

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=left]1st time to post layouts here.. it's not that wonderful though.. i'm not good with scripts! anyways hope you'll like it! I'm kinda busy now.. i have work already. it's really tiring to be

thanks for the comments guys.. --:o lots of spammers here. [b]read the rules pls!![/b]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=left]1st time to post layouts here.. it's not that wonderful though.. i'm not good with scripts! anyways hope you'll like it! I'm kinda busy now.. i have work already. it's really tiring to be

wow cool lay make some more nice i like it and update ur codes pls
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Great Layout i love it
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.,., luv your layies.,., enx for sharing!
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like ur layouts lai.. keep it up! =):thumbsup: i never thought u had such talent and it's great..:wow: ur amazing! thank you for sharing it to us..:kiss:
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool layiies. . :D Kiip its up. . :thumbsup:
sweet as candy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ur layouts are kewl! love it! =) keep it up!
deponogoro
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice compilation. thanks for sharing :thumbsup: make more
youjizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

your layout very nice thank 4 sharing my skill in improve an english,is not well so, i'm sorry:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:
preference
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice layout thx 4 share
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=left]1st time to post layouts here.. it's not that wonderful though.. i'm not good with scripts! anyways hope you'll like it! I'm kinda busy now.. i have work already. it's really tiring to be

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:20

[ 11 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy