• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm sorry if i started a new thread... I think this is very confidential and a very important matter because friendster are having their updates from time to time and if we will release this new linke

Pages: 12345..5

I'm sorry if i started a new thread... I think this is very confidential and a very important matter because friendster are having their updates from time to time and if we will release this new linke

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I'm sorry if i started a new thread... I think this is very confidential and a very important matter because friendster are having their updates from time to time and if we will release this new linke

I'm sorry if i started a new thread... I think this is very confidential and a very important matter because friendster are having their updates from time to time and if we will release this new linker from AngellDevill it might get filtered too... here is the pm that i received from jopet.. I think this is the message he also received from AngellDevill [quote=jopet_Q]here is the exact code, just ask the mod if you can post it in the underground thread so only your forum members can get access to the linker... <">i was just wondering, you have a lot of coders here, how come they didn't notice that all you need to change in the css linker are the attributes to make it work as a js linker... just pass this around to all your friends if the mods didn't let u post this in your forum's private thread...[/quote] [hr] I agree with his option to post this linker in the forum underground so only the forum members can have the access.. We can avoid linker filtering by doing that option i guess.. maybe the other forum our doing the same thing... So what do you think guys? I need your opinion... If majority will say yes. We will make a new thread in FriendsterTalk Underground with this new linker If majority will say no. Then tell me what's your opinion with this topic... Thankyou.. I need your reply[b] a.s.a.p [/b] sad to say someone already posted this linker and it is exposed already... :( [url]http://theftalk.com/t23129-linker%3A-latest-update-%28THE-CRADEL%29.html[/url] after the new thread has been posted... Jopet sends me a pm again [quote=jopet_Q]just don't delete your for firefox only post...let friendster see that code so they will concentrate on filtering that and give us some time for the functionality of the codes i gave you... also the diversion will give the xss coders some time to look for another linker in case the original codes gets filtered again...[/quote] [b]he got a point right?[/b] =) [hr] [quote=Angell de Ville]Actually more people will benefit from the linker if it is hidden. Why? Because people from friendster won't notice that we bypassed their filters. Passing the code to other people is actually much easier... just send a mass message to your friends and include the code.... this forum has 86,790 members if each member has 20 friends and sent the code to their friends, 1,735,800 people more will know. And if those who knew the code in the first passing would also send it to their 20 friends, 34,716,000 more will know. That graph is only for this forum and at a very low estimation. There are other groups and forums using the linkers too... Now let's say for example I am working for Friendster and I found out about this linker right this moment... I would definitely filter this right now, while only a few members has injected the code in their profiles. We all know that if you have already injected a bypass code in your profile, Friendster cannot undo it even if they update because it already is in their server. That's the reason why we asked the users to just send the code to their friends. Bypassing the filters isn't that easy. If it's easy, we would never have asked that request. [color=red]We won't be able to help you guys if you won't help us.[/color] Anyway, just enjoy tweaking while it's still possible.:) Bye now... credits for the code: Archer I just found the holes and modified his old linkers...[/quote]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-07 16:58:25)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I'm sorry if i started a new thread... I think this is very confidential and a very important matter because friendster are having their updates from time to time and if we will release this new linke

[quote=jopet_Q]i was just wondering, you have a lot of coders here, how come they didn't notice that all you need to change in the css linker are the attributes to make it work as a js linker...[/quote] ANSWER: Coders here are busy with their priorities as well.. :wasted: Well, I'm not really sure that 'posting the linker in the Underground' can make the linker safe in case of friendster update once again.. Besides, we have posted so many linkers already (exposed to the public) before :lol: I hope you also understand that if there is a new linker then the MCTrigger's Overlay Generator will also update =) And we all know that MCTrigger is an open source overlay generator.. I think they are even more known to Friendster Team than FTalk =) What can we do?? As I was saying.. I guess it can't be helped.. Whether posting it in the Underground or not.. Friendster will still find this out... :wallbash:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I'm sorry if i started a new thread... I think this is very confidential and a very important matter because friendster are having their updates from time to time and if we will release this new linke

Ok i got your point bro xavey... I just want to clear things up for the benefits of all members.. thanks.. :thumbsup: =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I guess i just have to update your post there in the Trick and Tut Section.. =) Coz it's a bit confusing having so many threads. :disgust: Anyways, welcome at the backstage bro.. =D :thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ok bro.. thanks... for the welcome... :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

in my opinion, the linker came from them and that is their like "conditions" -- to post it in a thread that only ft members can access. i guess it is just right for us to say "ok" with it. Yes, we couldn't stop it but at least we will not be held exactly responsible for it. =| hehe about the the linker that pipito posted, we could move it to the underground now.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-06 18:18:13)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Pls read AngelldeVille message...

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-07 20:09:11)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Angell de Ville]this forum has 86,790 members if each member has 20 friends and sent the code to their friends, 1,735,800 people more will know. And if those who knew the code in the first passing would also send it to their 20 friends, 34,716,000 more will know.[/quote] he made the linker code.. thats why he said that..:thumbsup: [quote=Angell de Ville][color=red]We won't be able to help you guys if you won't help us.[/color][/quote] thats absolutely true.:D so,, i think its better if we post the linker codes on the underground section, i know friendster will found it, but it need much time and lil bit harder than before. so, friendster will not filtering the code everyday.......:wallbash:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. I didn't even knew that topic was posted before. lol. About posting the linker code, we can not hide it or prevent people from abusing it. It's the way in the internet world. People can view source and get the code. You can only protect your codes if they are encrypted. That's the time that you can post the linker code in a safer place or hidden place.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ thanks for your kind opinion bro kher and bro eehjhay... =):thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wew. Its just like never-ending cycle. We post new working linker. Then FriendsterTeam see the thread. They Filter that linker. And We find a new one. The team see it too and filter it at that moment. :wallbash: Even though we post it on Underground section. The FriendsterTeam still can see it. By register as a new user. They can access the Underground section. They still can undercover Ftalk. This is my point.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: As requested by the creator of the linker (angelldeville)..linker code has been already transfered to underground section..so only members can access in that section.. >>for security reason? i hope so...

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-03-08 01:04:56)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes you have a point miss deathwish =) then what should we do then even we hide it no matter what fs team would still find it i think we should try to promote the linker through pm's xD in these case we can minimize the popularity of it to fsteam... i hope so :( well nvm is it just a stupid opinion of mine :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

even if we give it through PMs i dont think we could still stop it from spreading. They could always tell it to friends or post it in their blogs.. i saw one without credits :wasted: .. anywhoo lets skip that part. sir kher has a point. =) yes we cannot stop it from spreading but at least we could stall them for a while :smoke:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i agree its like a contagious virus =D no matter what happens it would spread fast and because of these friendsterteam would find it in no time :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes siz yuna i got yer point there haiz...
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sis yunas post was true.. =) we couldnt stop the FriendsterTeam in any way possible. even if we send it through PMs. Like what sis yuna said, they can undercover ftalk. Especially that most of us are using aliases. :wasted: :wallbash:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: hope users can understand very well why we are doin this...=) so that fs team wont notice about the new linker..;) :arrow: linker has been moved to underground :thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>Shirow. Sis duch. Sis Kris. Yeah. Thats my point. But move it to Underground is one solution too. But it wont stay long. =( The team still can send their spy-kids on Ftalk. :wallbash: But move it to Underground will make them work harder to find it. :P Or maybe we should put it on Recycle Bin. =d No one will think about that. :lol: *just joking. :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hahaha yeah at recycle bin? why not =D still like you said fsteam have tentacles and lots of eyes lol so we can't hide it forever to them well btw i have a bad feeling about these voting friendster at the webware if they won again on the webware there is a chance that they will update again their system adding more shit updates and add-ons like those apps and what if because of this apps the media box will become obsolete to them and they will remove it :wallbash: hahaha just nvm what i've said :lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-08 10:41:37)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm sorry if i started a new thread... I think this is very confidential and a very important matter because friendster are having their updates from time to time and if we will release this new linke

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:18

[ 11 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy