• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm sorry if i started a new thread... I think this is very confidential and a very important matter because friendster are having their updates from time to time and if we will release this new linke

Pages: 1..12345

I'm sorry if i started a new thread... I think this is very confidential and a very important matter because friendster are having their updates from time to time and if we will release this new linke

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I'm sorry if i started a new thread... I think this is very confidential and a very important matter because friendster are having their updates from time to time and if we will release this new linke

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Uhm Btw. [b]Do we have some Requirements for members to ask the Linker? [/b][/quote] Yes sis we have =) Ephe made a sticky post in Help Section regarding the format if they want to ask the linker to the mods through PM.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I'm sorry if i started a new thread... I think this is very confidential and a very important matter because friendster are having their updates from time to time and if we will release this new linke

Thanks Ate Duch. :wow: :D Gotta go to the Hep Section. FULL SPEED AHEAD!! :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i got a PM from bobcbar.. the linkers are not working in the underground already? :/ :paranoid:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-27 08:54:01)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

then we should do the plan b... let's keep the updated linker here...
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Roger that. Plan B!! :D So the members will PM the mods if they want to ask the linker?
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i agree =)
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

as of now xavies alternative linker on underground section is currently working... and some members did not notice that.. :wallbash:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-27 08:03:00)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Mabe we shold just paste xave's linker in post #1 .. or we could lock the thread so that they will just have to PM us for it. << Which was one of our plans before.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oops fall alarm guys. Only the Media box was filtered. But the <object was completely filtered. :lol: Also I removed this from TA's post. <">It wasn't actually needed. :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-27 09:56:53)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew..:D :D Thanks for updating it ephe..=) <">the codes above are honestly not needed..=D=D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ei bro July I added a note in the last part of your post on the underground section... :arrow: about pasting the linker on [b]WIWTM area[/b] :thumbsup: =)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for the remove ephe.:D But now. which one is working? [spoiler]Bang Jul is infected with [b]CaramellDansen[/b] =d=d=d=d=d[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Bro Clou[/b] It also works in media box. i just tested it. =) anywho.. [b]NOSIOJ[/b] posted archangels linker in the underground sec. I closed it since our linker is still working and for safe keeping. here it is: <">Media Box

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-28 09:03:03)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]ei bro July I added a note in the last part of your post on the underground section... :arrow: about pasting the linker on [b]WIWTM area[/b] :thumbsup: =)[/quote] wew..:D :D Thanks a lot my bro..=) Good job and regards to you my bro..:P :thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ur welcome bro july.. anytime :D :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm sorry if i started a new thread... I think this is very confidential and a very important matter because friendster are having their updates from time to time and if we will release this new linke

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:37

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy