• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm sorry if i started a new thread... I think this is very confidential and a very important matter because friendster are having their updates from time to time and if we will release this new linke

Pages: 123455

I'm sorry if i started a new thread... I think this is very confidential and a very important matter because friendster are having their updates from time to time and if we will release this new linke

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I'm sorry if i started a new thread... I think this is very confidential and a very important matter because friendster are having their updates from time to time and if we will release this new linke

the 1st post of lordheinz in T_T on JS and CSS linker was edited so that they wont know where particularly we transfered the linker.. but still there are pipol who'll ask in the Help Sec where particularly .. saying they have searched every thread but didnt found it blah blah.. and Member B replies where it is then bang! it is open to public again :wallbash: i edited the 1st post that they wont answer where it is if somebody asks in the help sec coz in the first place it is [b]sticked[/b] :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-08 11:13:35)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I'm sorry if i started a new thread... I think this is very confidential and a very important matter because friendster are having their updates from time to time and if we will release this new linke

>Shirow Oh yeah. I see a Vote Box below the Friends box at Home. =d But i wont vote for that. =d :P >Sis duch Nah. The problem comes. Maybe we should post at T&T. :paranoid: Hufh. This getting bad. :wallbash::wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: the best thing to do is work now for a new linker. so by the time fteam is making a way on how to filter it, we have a back up. so when they filter it again, we release a new one. lol. it's like working everyday. >_<
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We all need to respect the proposal of Angell de Ville... thanks... :thumbsup:=) There's no use of hiding the JS Linker in ftalk underground.. if we will allow members on CSS Section to post the linker with their css codes.. ... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-09 19:52:21)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew..:D :D Nice thread you got there bro [b]blurrycloud[/b]..:thumbsup: I think we absolutely must respect and help [b]Angell de Ville[/b]..:eh: =) He has helped many friendster users..=) ehhhmm..I agree with u if we should put the linker in Underground Section..=) [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]>Shirow. Sis duch. Sis Kris. Yeah. Thats my point. But move it to Underground is one solution too. But it wont stay long. =( The team still can send their spy-kids on Ftalk. :wallbash: But move it to Underground will make them work harder to find it. :P Or maybe we should put it on Recycle Bin. =d No one will think about that. :lol: *just joking. :D[/quote] nyahahahahaaa...:lol: :lol: You're so funny yuna..:lol: :lol: But I know a retired mod here are working in Friendster..=) He is my friend..:redface: run away..:penguin::penguin::penguin:

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-03-13 07:24:27)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan][quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]>Shirow. Sis duch. Sis Kris. Yeah. Thats my point. But move it to Underground is one solution too. But it wont stay long. =( The team still can send their spy-kids on Ftalk. :wallbash: But move it to Underground will make them work harder to find it. :P Or maybe we should put it on Recycle Bin. =d No one will think about that. :lol: *just joking. :D[/quote] nyahahahahaaa...:lol: :lol: You're so funny yuna..:lol: :lol: But I know a retired mod here are working in Friendster..=) He is my friend..:redface: run away..:penguin::penguin::penguin:[/quote] Yeah. I knew him too. But was he really working with Friendster Team?
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew..:D :D Yuupss..he works in friendster..=) He is a programmer and so expert..=)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Really? I dont think so. I talked to him in his forum via PM.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wew. So ej also knew him too? :O
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I just hopped on some threads.. They're saying that the JS Linker isn't working again.. :wallbash: So it means that, even if the JS Linker thread is in the underground.. Still no use. :retard:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-03-13 21:59:33)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

is it really filtered? please someone confirm it :wallbash: :wasted:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes it has been filtered bro... epic win for FS... :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Next time if there will be a new linker. i guess we have to be strict. Like have a cut off (a cut off again :smoke:) we can only give away the linker to those who are Ftalk members. And we should not post it anymore. Just PM the mods. :wallbash: Thats the best solution i know for the next linker. If there will be a next linker. :wasted:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-14 02:04:10)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yeah however if theres a dumb member who will spread the new linker on other forum or members what if they disguises as a member lol then thats it fs team will find it in no time :lol: hmm no matter what we do it will be filtered in the end btw i feel depressed by now :( i have loads of problems here
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew..:D :D The linker has been filtered again..:wallbash: hahahahaaaaaa..=D =D=D Uhhmm..I'll try to ask my friend about this one..:cool:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nyah~ The linker has been filtered again. =( Gosh. Even we move it to the Underground. FriendsterTeam can see it. :wallbash: Maybe we should become very protective to protect the linker. :paranoid:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

FS allowed this code again <script>... :lol::lol::lol: hehe
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ wahahaha really? :O they are going old school again :lol:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i told you bro... we're going to be immortal this time.. lolers epic win ^^^^^^^^
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hahaha lol i hope this linker will live for a long while
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm sorry if i started a new thread... I think this is very confidential and a very important matter because friendster are having their updates from time to time and if we will release this new linke

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:18

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy