• ARCHIVES 
  • » theres a thread that being posted here that she/he instructed on how to make a background speech effect to your profile.. i discover also another way to make this.. Instruction. 1. Ready your host

Pages: 123

theres a thread that being posted here that she/he instructed on how to make a background speech effect to your profile.. i discover also another way to make this.. Instruction. 1. Ready your host

tcwannabe
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: theres a thread that being posted here that she/he instructed on how to make a background speech effect to your profile.. i discover also another way to make this.. Instruction. 1. Ready your host

thx...
khim_boo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: theres a thread that being posted here that she/he instructed on how to make a background speech effect to your profile.. i discover also another way to make this.. Instruction. 1. Ready your host

thnx for this!!! I will use this!! :eh::thumbsup:
bhabygurl_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

xo cOOL! lyk it..
samtan94
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice.. Thanks 4 sharing!! Use it soon...
nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thankz 4 sharing...
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]cool..:cool::cool: its like text 2 speech bro.. thanks 4 sharing i try diz later remarks: :thumbsup: hindi cool ang global warming [b]GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME[/b][/align]

Last edited by mabuhay (2008-04-17 04:54:21)

joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice.. thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice one:)
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sori i forget its not working on profile

Last edited by Dynasty-tweaker (2008-04-25 04:24:15)

Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ How did you make it?
Roy_Casanova
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks tol
Roy_Casanova
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sorry for my stupidity, but I'm really consfused. I've done making a css. file put it in an hosting site and then taking its URL insert it in the code paste the code unto my profile box that reads HTML. But nothing happens!! Huhuhuhuhuh :crybaby: I'm frustrated. Please help me. Sorry for bothering.
malthus
» FTalker
1969-12-31

astig ah..great..may voice background.. ^__^
cyrillemi
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow...astig ng profile mo... panu nio poh n link ung file ninyo from web hosting to friendster??help poh tlaga...
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there i also one .. [url=http://www.snapvine.com]snapvine[/url] just sharing..
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnks kuya nice work
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ wow! hak hak. thnks for the compliment guys.. sorry for those who askin how i put the webhosting. and so on and so fort.. theres a thread here that you can learn about it. just dunt hesitate to ask..
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nC... tq tq tq
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is not working
natal_angelz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks dude for sharing.^_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » theres a thread that being posted here that she/he instructed on how to make a background speech effect to your profile.. i discover also another way to make this.. Instruction. 1. Ready your host

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:42

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy