• ARCHIVES 
  • » theres a thread that being posted here that she/he instructed on how to make a background speech effect to your profile.. i discover also another way to make this.. Instruction. 1. Ready your host

Pages: 123

theres a thread that being posted here that she/he instructed on how to make a background speech effect to your profile.. i discover also another way to make this.. Instruction. 1. Ready your host

Adriannns
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: theres a thread that being posted here that she/he instructed on how to make a background speech effect to your profile.. i discover also another way to make this.. Instruction. 1. Ready your host

@FJ aLMighty.. how come.. do you really follow the instruction.. i tried this so many times.. and it work fine on my profile
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: theres a thread that being posted here that she/he instructed on how to make a background speech effect to your profile.. i discover also another way to make this.. Instruction. 1. Ready your host

I've gotta try this, maybe someday. Hehe.
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nc trick bro???
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks For Sharing... Really Helps..
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ =) no problemo amigo.. hehe.. ;)
rainn
» n00b
1969-12-31

how did you do those cool images? pls teach me how to do it. :|
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This is cool. XD
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@rainn what image are you talkin about? hmmm. ?:O
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Wow! Thanks for sharing!! I'll put this one in my blog.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for the compliment. but i think i should update this thread now.. coz the site of zedge has already change the skin and design..
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow,cool, thx 4 sharing
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ thanks for the compliment. i hope you will apply it to your profile.. :D
frozenheart_10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing..
hideki04
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hahah. Tnx f0r this. Can i n0t use zedge and upl0ad my own voice rec?
hideki04
» n00b
1969-12-31

hideki04
» n00b
1969-12-31

nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick im gonna try this one
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks bro. i will try this:)
aridee
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow bro nys one^^ lyk it...!!
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha... Ops, i thought this thread is already forgotten.. haha. thanks for the compliment!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » theres a thread that being posted here that she/he instructed on how to make a background speech effect to your profile.. i discover also another way to make this.. Instruction. 1. Ready your host

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:28

[ 9 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy