• ARCHIVES 
  • » theres a thread that being posted here that she/he instructed on how to make a background speech effect to your profile.. i discover also another way to make this.. Instruction. 1. Ready your host

Pages: 123

theres a thread that being posted here that she/he instructed on how to make a background speech effect to your profile.. i discover also another way to make this.. Instruction. 1. Ready your host

Adriannns
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

theres a thread that being posted here that she/he instructed on how to make a background speech effect to your profile.. i discover also another way to make this.. Instruction. 1. Ready your host

theres a thread that being posted here that she/he instructed on how to make a background speech effect to your profile.. i discover also another way to make this.. Instruction. 1. Ready your hosting site that can hold a mp3 or amr file. "i use ripway" 2. You need to register in www.zedge.net. "you need register becoz you cannot download that finished file that you make, heres the link" [url]http://www.zedge.net/register/?src=tl[/url] 3. After you register, sign in ofcourse... "in the left corner you will see the menu" click the voicemaker tool. "this one" [img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/Adriannns/zedgesample01.jpg[/img] 4. After clicking. you will redirect to zedgetone voicemaker tool "this one" [img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/Adriannns/zedgesample02.jpg[/img] 5. Just Try to experiment the tools to create your desired personalize voice. "there are instructions on what you will goin to do in every number just follow it." 6. When you are finished.. hit the create sound file theres two option if you want the file as MP3 or AMR... "the Boom!!! you have now your own personalize voice background." not really your voice..:D Save it to your pC then upload it in hosting site.... then get the link put here <">use the above codes if you want to put it in your profile... hmmm just put it in anyboxes that can read a html file.. like about me box, who i want to meet or media box.. but if you want to put it in your redirection .htm like wut i did to mine.. preview [url]http://h1.ripway.com/Adriannns/mywELcomEPage.htmL[/url] use this and put inside your body tag.. <">Hope you understand my instructions!. its so hard to use english.. tzk tzk tzk.. zoooOOOOoooOOOooOm

Last edited by Adriannns (2008-11-02 03:22:03)

cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: theres a thread that being posted here that she/he instructed on how to make a background speech effect to your profile.. i discover also another way to make this.. Instruction. 1. Ready your host

[b]nice kua[/b] :midfinger:
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: theres a thread that being posted here that she/he instructed on how to make a background speech effect to your profile.. i discover also another way to make this.. Instruction. 1. Ready your host

nice work!! :D thanks for sharing..
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ thanks po!!!!!!! [quote][b]2. Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards).[/b][/quote]

Last edited by icekandi (2008-03-10 09:28:33)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks!=D:lol:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i've been used it in my profile when it was in version 6.. nice one tough!
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ version 6? Hmmm... your talkin bout the overlay right? anyway, thanks for the compliment...
sweetlazer
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]yea. thanx for this! :)[/align][/b]
zHaRa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is c0oL!hehe.. by the way.. y0u guys can also get s0me c0oL themes there f0r y0ur cellph0ne! y0u cAn also create y0ur own desired themes!hehe.. y0u can also make y0ur own screensavers!hehe.. it's a great site! h0pe y0u visit that site if y0u have time!:)
sweetlazer
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ yah your right!! this is exclusive for cellphone users the zedge site . hehe. but you use i think the format of your txt in your cp.. the sticky caps......... :o its prohibited here...
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nicE ! its c0ol! i will try this 0nE!
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ thanks!!!!
idfriendsterlayout
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the info.
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ no pro.. its my pleasure..
Mods
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing here!
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ its my pleasure... bro..
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]thankie =)) haha.. [/b][/align]
pirica2800
» n00b
1969-12-31

THXXX arigatou gozaimasu!!!!!!=)=):D
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ :rolleyes: what.. anyways.. thanks. too!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » theres a thread that being posted here that she/he instructed on how to make a background speech effect to your profile.. i discover also another way to make this.. Instruction. 1. Ready your host

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:29

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy