• ARCHIVES 
  • » Tell us about the most extreme sport you've done so far. Also tell us the experience you've had about that sport. -- Here's mine: It was back in October '05 when I was 1st year high school. We had

Pages: 123

Tell us about the most extreme sport you've done so far. Also tell us the experience you've had about that sport. -- Here's mine: It was back in October '05 when I was 1st year high school. We had

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Tell us about the most extreme sport you've done so far. Also tell us the experience you've had about that sport. -- Here's mine: It was back in October '05 when I was 1st year high school. We had

Tell us about the most extreme sport you've done so far. Also tell us the experience you've had about that sport. -- Here's mine: It was back in October '05 when I was 1st year high school. We had a field trip in Rizal and our field trip is sort of Adventure trip. We had groups for each year & section. Then we did Mountain Rappelling. Gawd! It took us 30 minutes just to walk up to the top of the mountain. The path is so narrow and slippery. When we got at the top of the mountain I was the 5th one to do it. At first I don't wanna do it coz I'm not confident and the height of we're going to rappel was so high. I knew it was a once in a lifetime experience so I went for it. I was shaking while I'm doing it though!
hunt3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Tell us about the most extreme sport you've done so far. Also tell us the experience you've had about that sport. -- Here's mine: It was back in October '05 when I was 1st year high school. We had

:D:D:D:D thx for info
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Tell us about the most extreme sport you've done so far. Also tell us the experience you've had about that sport. -- Here's mine: It was back in October '05 when I was 1st year high school. We had

When i was 11 years old We Go to Other Places For Regional Tournaments And i was the representative of My School And to who will win will represent cagayan de oro vs. manila vs. vs. etc..
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Fankoo For The Info!! :d
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew..:D :D The most extreme sport I have done is [b]rafting[/b]..:o =D It's so amazing n so cool..:thumbsup: You will have heart sport if you do it..=D =D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Kimyasay[/b] And the extreme sport you did was......exactly read what I posted! [b]hunt3r & floid0523[/b] What the heck are you two talking about? :/ [b]July[/b] Wee.cool! Maybe I'll try it when I have some other time & when I earn my own money lol.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-04-13 16:50:24)

kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

rapelling hehe:thumbsup:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

umm.. for me im fortunate bcoz not all girls and boys can do skateboarding.. for me skateboarding..
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have two. The 1st one was back in my Junior HS days. Field trip in Biak na Bato, we rappelled downward! :retard: I thought I was going to die. Haha. The 2nd one was last summer when our whole clan (Garcias) went to Davao for our annual family summer vacation. I jumped from a waterfall. Lol. It was not that high but it was really scary. And my butt hurt because of the impact. Haha.
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.... Totally extreme.. :wasted: :arrow: year ago... My family and I went to palawan and there I tried [b]Bungee Jumping[/b] :redface: (in a bridge) :drool: Imagine with my figure... I did that bungee jumping thing...I thot that was going to be my end. lol While in the air.. I already say GOODBYE WORLD lol.. :eh: but here I am alive lol.. and then last Oct... we [b]climbed the peak of Mt. Fuji[/b] ...BUT we didnt make it :wallbash: Mt Fuji have this so called ichi-GOUME to juu-GOUME or 1st step to 10th step w/c is the peak, and we only reached until 6th step.. atleast its one step up from tyhe place car can reach :drool: that was horrible coz its snowing and the road is soo slippery and while taking the path you will see the view of the whole Shizuoka Prefecture... as if im going to fall thousand feet from the grounds. But that was really an awesome sports experience.. [spoiler][i]although im not really a sporty type of person :smoke:[/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-19 14:22:15)

rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

~~uhmM.. extreme...? surfing in subic..! i almost drovvn..! i hate d vvaves there soo radical..!:doubt: i'm a nevvbie vviht that yet i suck!:lol:
ijherafel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im a mountain climber guys so cool!
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like to skate for its skate boarding its really cool, one time i was this close to break my elbow:wallbash:
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

and roller blading its fun lol
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hehehe. extreme? the latest is rafting, .. :/ and before that was wall climbing, .. i dunno if those i've tried are extreme sports but all i know was my heart thumped very fast when i first tried them :p and i would really love to try bungee jumping, sky diving, and rapelling. :eh:
fu_starmagic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wall Climbing :O
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hiking 48 kms. (Exploration Hike).. :eh: also mountain climbing and rapelling :wow: In camiguin during EMR regional jamborette..

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-05-12 01:11:59)

@sHwaLin_eMiLy@
» n00b
1969-12-31

..++ahhmmm. . . mine is downhill biking! i think you should try it! its so fun!:eh:++..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

well, wall climbing only.. =D but that was a long time ago!
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ijherafel]im a mountain climber guys so cool![/quote] [b][color=#ff6699]Oh yeah, really?? Cool!! I wanna try too. but i'm scared.. nyahaha!! =D [/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Tell us about the most extreme sport you've done so far. Also tell us the experience you've had about that sport. -- Here's mine: It was back in October '05 when I was 1st year high school. We had

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:06

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy