• ARCHIVES 
  • » Tell us about the most extreme sport you've done so far. Also tell us the experience you've had about that sport. -- Here's mine: It was back in October '05 when I was 1st year high school. We had

Pages: 123

Tell us about the most extreme sport you've done so far. Also tell us the experience you've had about that sport. -- Here's mine: It was back in October '05 when I was 1st year high school. We had

vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Tell us about the most extreme sport you've done so far. Also tell us the experience you've had about that sport. -- Here's mine: It was back in October '05 when I was 1st year high school. We had

[quote=chipster489]I watch extreme sports sumtyms, Tony Hawk is d best on dat category.[/quote] thnx for imfo :D
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Tell us about the most extreme sport you've done so far. Also tell us the experience you've had about that sport. -- Here's mine: It was back in October '05 when I was 1st year high school. We had

:arrow: BMX ....Ryan Niquist is the best :thumbsup:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

skateboarding :D ╔══╦══╦══╦══╗   ╚═╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║   ╔═╝║║║║║║║╚╝║   ║╔═╣║║║║║╠═╗║   ║╚═╣╚╝║╚╝╠═╝║   ╚══╩══╩══╩══╝ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤ø„¸ HaPpY ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨ NeW yEaR``°º¤ø
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: BMX Only.....
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

rafting and surfing maybe? ehe :D
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me is skateboarding
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

skateboarding so cool :cool: tony hawk and bam margera and also chad muska the best of all.. :thumbsup: rapelling.... :wasted:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me is skateboarding is extreme
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Tell us about the most extreme sport you've done so far. Also tell us the experience you've had about that sport. -- Here's mine: It was back in October '05 when I was 1st year high school. We had

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:26

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy