• ARCHIVES 
  • » Tell us about the most extreme sport you've done so far. Also tell us the experience you've had about that sport. -- Here's mine: It was back in October '05 when I was 1st year high school. We had

Pages: 123

Tell us about the most extreme sport you've done so far. Also tell us the experience you've had about that sport. -- Here's mine: It was back in October '05 when I was 1st year high school. We had

'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Tell us about the most extreme sport you've done so far. Also tell us the experience you've had about that sport. -- Here's mine: It was back in October '05 when I was 1st year high school. We had

[b][color=#FF6699]I did Rapelling last year in our school.. it's my first time and we're in the 3rd floor.. :lol: at first it's scary but if you're in the middle already.. it's fun! :D [/color][/b]
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Tell us about the most extreme sport you've done so far. Also tell us the experience you've had about that sport. -- Here's mine: It was back in October '05 when I was 1st year high school. We had

downhill mountain biking...hell it was cool!
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

skateboarding [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/nudelgratin/simpsons-the-bart-skateboard-490059.jpg[/img] [img]http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/1227/64057560xe9.gif[/img]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wall Climbing is an extreme sport for me. dang! I almost died when I tried it. I was shouting till death. I won't try it again. :wallbash:
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hiking . . d best ! !
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i played sipa.. not extreme eh?? try playing while your pants ripped!! its a bad time..
zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think skydiving and freestyle motorcross
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

big wave surfing also
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

skateboarding... then BMX... XD
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

swimmin competition .............. :clock::globe::clock::globe::clock::globe:
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I think Bikeing is kinda Extreme BECAUSE before me and My friends were biking in England in a Hill then I fell down In the bushes!!! Ouch! that hurts!! :wasted:
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm... I Think [u]Skate[/u].... for [b]Extreme Sport[/b]...
efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:PARKOUR. N my companion sufer hernia n he cnt play w/ me again we jump from 3rd flor.
nash_517
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is CYCLING thats my Zports since i was a kid...
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]We've been able to play Lawn Tennis in the [b]Nationals[/b] :cool:[/align]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to try water rafting but i am scared maybe i will be drowned afterwards also bungee jumping, i've done mountain rapelling somewhere in cagayan and snorkeling in subic, haha is that a sport, :D ive done the zipline :D hehe
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I watch extreme sports sumtyms, Tony Hawk is d best on dat category. :thumbsup:[/b]
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks for the info!!! :D
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

skateboarding... :thumbsup:
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

BMX............... :thumbsup::thumbsup: i like that....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Tell us about the most extreme sport you've done so far. Also tell us the experience you've had about that sport. -- Here's mine: It was back in October '05 when I was 1st year high school. We had

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:27

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy