• ARCHIVES 
  • » I noticed that there are tons of inactive members in this forum ,, just a suggestion if those members weren't using their account for how many years I think they should be deleted .. 'cuz they were us

Pages: 123

I noticed that there are tons of inactive members in this forum ,, just a suggestion if those members weren't using their account for how many years I think they should be deleted .. 'cuz they were us

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I noticed that there are tons of inactive members in this forum ,, just a suggestion if those members weren't using their account for how many years I think they should be deleted .. 'cuz they were us

[b]Expiration is one thing but Deletion is another. Maybe inactivity for 7-9 months can be expired BUT not deleted. How about an expired account can be renewed? Those who are inactive for 2 years will be deleted. What do you guys think? [/b]
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I noticed that there are tons of inactive members in this forum ,, just a suggestion if those members weren't using their account for how many years I think they should be deleted .. 'cuz they were us

I don't think they should be deleted because I think it will effect the user's(the user who will be deleted) posts.But I do agree about the Expiration date.I think that's a very good idea. =)
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

are they (moderator) will deleted any accounts that not an active member in here?! if so.. y?! explain it to meh please... 'coz i wanna know! :eh:
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thank goodness... :lol: i havent logged in for many months still my account doesnt expire thx... :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

At CoWoCuPu, only mr. Admin have the power to delete account/s.
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah,, i think inactive members should be deleted,, hehe
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

this can be good, can also be bad. good coz its true some people just register and after one day, they just ditch this site bad coz for example im inactive at the moment, but whenever i have time, i drop by to look and have a read round. Meaning that might one day, i decided to visit agen, after a few months or even more, then i find that i cant log in, obivously im going to re-register just to be able to see wats happening here which is really inconvenient for me see wat i mean?

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-08-21 08:25:08)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Well, I see your point, but at the same time I don't really think it's that inconvenient to have to re-register if, for example, in the suggestion by DeviantAngel. If a user has not logged into his/her account in 2 years, which leads to your account being deleted, it's obvious that you don't need FTalk. And it only takes a minute or 2 to re-register. No big deal, I think. And if your account has simply "expired", but is able to be renewed, I don't think that would be too big of a deal either. [b]@topic[/b] I agree with the suggestion of DeviantAngel. 7-9 months, you account expires (but is renewable), and after 2 years your account is deleted. =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: IMHO active or not, you're still a part of ftalk. that's all. =)
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

but there are a lot of them and it would be hard fo mods to do that xD
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I do agree with this, but many inactive ftalk members are really busy so, yeah, if they find out that their accounts were deleted....I dunno.
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

but admin cannot juz delete a account ocz 1 account is connected to another, it will be a hard work..
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes yes , the admin can`t delete because they are connected with each other :p
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]That's wrong use of term. I prefer to use "expire" rather than "delete"[/quote] yah. like in frndster. if u don't use use ur account for, let's say, 2 years. you can't log in already. =)
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:wow: yeah its good but admin will have hard time doing that
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]should they be deleted?how?:wasted:[/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think this is another dead issue and the topic should be closed =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I noticed that there are tons of inactive members in this forum ,, just a suggestion if those members weren't using their account for how many years I think they should be deleted .. 'cuz they were us

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:28

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy