• ARCHIVES 
  • » Does Anime have an effect in your life? Anime has affecting my life both positively & negatively. Positive: >I get to meet new friends >I Laugh most of the time >I learned more about the japanese &

Pages: 12344

Does Anime have an effect in your life? Anime has affecting my life both positively & negatively. Positive: >I get to meet new friends >I Laugh most of the time >I learned more about the japanese &

Lightness
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Does Anime have an effect in your life? Anime has affecting my life both positively & negatively. Positive: >I get to meet new friends >I Laugh most of the time >I learned more about the japanese &

Does Anime have an effect in your life? Anime has affecting my life both positively & negatively. Positive: >I get to meet new friends >I Laugh most of the time >I learned more about the japanese & their culture >It improves my drawing skills >It stimulates my brain.:lol: Negative: I stay up late.:o
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Does Anime have an effect in your life? Anime has affecting my life both positively & negatively. Positive: >I get to meet new friends >I Laugh most of the time >I learned more about the japanese &

Reality sucks. that's why I watch more and more animu. Also that fact that I like it, better than cartoons or playing some street games. On the contrary, I'm lazy doing household chores, getting a permanent job, socialization, etc. Hahaha. oh wow but sooner I'll reverse that cycle.
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Does Anime have an effect in your life? Anime has affecting my life both positively & negatively. Positive: >I get to meet new friends >I Laugh most of the time >I learned more about the japanese &

for me it's positive .. hahaha i earn new friends !! [b]he's my idol!![/b] [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/acq62v.jpg[/img] -Amaru-

Last edited by imnotemo_18 (2008-03-11 16:44:56)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Positive for me!! learned a lot!!! :D
Mesphere
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=pink][b]A little bit of both[/b]... [b]POSITIVE[/b]:[/color] :arrow: [color=pink]I learned some new words[/color] :arrow: [color=pink]Enchanced my drawing abilities[/color] :arrow: [color=pink]Learned a few Japanese words[/color] :arrow: [color=pink]Learned some other kinds of fault faces of animes [b]NEGATIVE[/b]:[/color] :arrow: [color=pink]I have Astigmatism[/color]:D :arrow: [color=pink]I have to stay up late, that's why I have eyebugs[/color] :wasted:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Positive. Better than the carpy (rapy) shows. People making fools out of people. I hate tagalog dubbed. =D
tivaro27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Me positive and negative : Positive : I have a lot of friend from the other countries I know a lot of japanese words and developing my skill to speaking and talking in english Knowing social culture from the other countries Negative : I spend out my money to buying anime stuffs, DVD, Art books, Manga, Action figure, Gashapon etc.
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm .. positive . here's the reason : anime makes me wanna try and try to drawing :) and i love to learn ;) it makes me wanna try to learn other language (besides English) it doesn't make me stress :lol: it makes me more relax ;) especially when i was finished my exam . it makes me love j-culture (all !) it makes me love j-food (sushi and nori) it makes me have a lot of new friends ;) and the important reason is : anime makes my life , so colorful :lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Positive: It makes me laugh. It can get rid of my boredom I learned lots of new stuffs and speaking/understanding Japanese language. Negative: It affects my studies. I'm craving for Animes so badly.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Positive: -Its my sanctuary -I find Peace -I love the ending and opening theme of those anime (well i didn't mean all just some of it) -I can Escape the harsh Reality -lol i can learn new japanese words Negatives -it almost consume my time but oh well i didn't care about it all [spoiler]*[i]besides my life is somewhat similar to a scenario or story of some animes my life sucks[/i]*[/spoiler]
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..a little bit of both.. Positive: :arrow: it enhances my drawing skills :arrow: it makes me HAPPY :D :arrow: i learn new things about japanese cultures :idea: :arrow: it helped me gain new friends Negative: :arrow: anime makes me somewhat 'crazy' :wallbash: :arrow: my time is almost consumed by watching anime :P :arrow: i always think/daydream about anime most of the time :arrow: i am sooooooo inlove with handsome/cute anime chaarcters, that's why up to now i doesn't have any l0velife yet (with a real human being), hehekz.. ;)
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Anime affects me in both ways...of course. I get inspiration for my drawing skills, especially when I'm reading the manga. Since there's a lot of anime with different genres I don't get bored too. And I've learned quite a lot about the Japanese honorifics and culture. Gives me ideas for fanfic plots, too. Oh wow. XD I also hate tagalog-dubbed anime, and some Eng-dubbed ones. Voice actors suck. Like in the Naruto dubs. Anime gets me addicted, obsessed. I stay up late, I'm not doing my chores & schoolwork anymore. But I'll try to change that habit by June. =D Oh yeah. I love anime more than cartoons. Cartoons are mostly for kids. Anime is for everyone. lol. Am I wrong?

Last edited by joebz (2008-03-15 23:24:48)

Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]Anime gets me addicted, obsessed. I stay up late, I'm not doing my chores & schoolwork anymore. But I'll try to change that habit by June. =D[/quote] Gambatte! :thumbsup:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^Mwahahaha.. Thankies.. lol.. =D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Uhmm. i voted for a little bit of both Life sucks
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Good thing there's an anime to lessen your boredome.

Last edited by Lightness (2008-04-08 11:58:13)

jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Im having fun watching Anime!:D:D

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-04-09 01:03:38)

Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

okay many positive than negative so i choose a little bit of both
moneymaker
» n00b
1969-12-31

anime forever!
migi_dOll
» n00b
1969-12-31

pOsiTive:thumbsup: iT brinGs mY life mOre inTeresTing [img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e303/jelliedkey/thth3D_emoticon_S112.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Does Anime have an effect in your life? Anime has affecting my life both positively & negatively. Positive: >I get to meet new friends >I Laugh most of the time >I learned more about the japanese &

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:46

[ 11 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy