• ARCHIVES 
  • » Does Anime have an effect in your life? Anime has affecting my life both positively & negatively. Positive: >I get to meet new friends >I Laugh most of the time >I learned more about the japanese &

Pages: 1234

Does Anime have an effect in your life? Anime has affecting my life both positively & negatively. Positive: >I get to meet new friends >I Laugh most of the time >I learned more about the japanese &

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Does Anime have an effect in your life? Anime has affecting my life both positively & negatively. Positive: >I get to meet new friends >I Laugh most of the time >I learned more about the japanese &

Postive :D Anime can change ma bad life gonna b happy life :thumbsup:
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Does Anime have an effect in your life? Anime has affecting my life both positively & negatively. Positive: >I get to meet new friends >I Laugh most of the time >I learned more about the japanese &

[b]POSSiTiVE! :]] it made me inspire![/b]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

It made my feelings and attitude more emotional.. and also, i started to daydream all of those anime..
dekabear
» n00b
1969-12-31

makes me dreaming of that will come true in this world ahahahaha :D like death note... i can kill someone with only writting the name n thinking... or doraemon... ahhahahaha :lol: dragonball?? i can fly ahahaahah
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ive learned how to use my chakra. And some Jutsu that can applied in our daily lives.
dekabear
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Jabberwock]Ive learned how to use my chakra. And some Jutsu that can applied in our daily lives.[/quote] :lol: :lol: :lol: if can be using chakra.. we can improve our power :D n maybe killing someone =D
dtwilight
» n00b
1969-12-31

yep yep! because anime can gain u friends can give u heartaches (lolx) can give u lessons more....
chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

actually... because of Anime. I became more childish than ever. but as far as i know, the values that anime gave to me is the one that affected my life. not only the characters, but the characters' traits also. well, if i were to ask you, don't you notice, that everytime you know a certain character you learn to adore them, and when you adore, you learn to act like them. that's why, I believe, that most anime addicts who are really unto anime got multiple personality. well, im not saying that all of anime addicts got multiple personality but some, i should say. like me, i tend to act like a certain anime character, and then again, i change my personality and act as another character. well, that's what i can say about this thread. i think... people must also reply the way i do. because this is a forum. not a mini chatting box.
diannemay_02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..4 me it's positive... ..Love anime...
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Absolutely positive and rarely negative [url=http://kielmaru07.wordpress.com/2008/10/24/denoument/]etc.[/url]
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Diannemay i love your sig .. Anyway,you dont need a novel to post who says the same thing,at the end.it's answered.. only 3 choices..its that hard??.. Positive!!!
chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

@the person above me [spoiler]You really like me, huh? Sorry about that. You cannot just type Positive and hit Submit because you might get an error. Try it for yourself. Have you already google the meaning of a Forum?[/spoiler] Positive 1) Anime teaches us good values. 2) I learn more about the Japanese culture. (Because of that I got high grades in History!) [spoiler]3) I learned to accept that there are people who really don't know a thing and keeps on doing it. Oh well. :wasted:[/spoiler]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sometimes it motivate me to draw and assimilate some Japanese behaviors and attitudes. It's a good reference to learn more about Japanese literacy =)
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: I've met new friends from the other countries. :arrow: I learned some lessons. :arrow: It inspire me. :arrow: It's one way to make me happy. =)=)=)=)=)
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I SPOKE JAPANESE!!!!!!!!!![/b]
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

positive ~serves an inspiration ~it makes me happy ~i learned to love Japan negative ~decreased grades ~staying up late ~scolded by my parents
vieka
» n00b
1969-12-31

anime for me...? ehmmm.... positif thinking for me..... n i can show my feeling n about me from anime ................. exp: :cry: :D :evil: :cry baby: =D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

+[b]positive[/b] welll, i can have a lot of fun =| -[b]negative[/b] erase my time .. huft ~ =(
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a bit on both cause they gave me some advices and tell me what is good or bad but sometimes i've become stubborn because of anime :P
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]POzitive 4 me.. :thumbsup: Reality suckz!!! and i could choose anime that brings moral and happiness... :cool:[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Does Anime have an effect in your life? Anime has affecting my life both positively & negatively. Positive: >I get to meet new friends >I Laugh most of the time >I learned more about the japanese &

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:41

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy