• ARCHIVES 
  • » Does Anime have an effect in your life? Anime has affecting my life both positively & negatively. Positive: >I get to meet new friends >I Laugh most of the time >I learned more about the japanese &

Pages: 11234

Does Anime have an effect in your life? Anime has affecting my life both positively & negatively. Positive: >I get to meet new friends >I Laugh most of the time >I learned more about the japanese &

Raisheru
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Does Anime have an effect in your life? Anime has affecting my life both positively & negatively. Positive: >I get to meet new friends >I Laugh most of the time >I learned more about the japanese &

both..! because i think that has sharpened my memory..hehe.. of my favorite anime characters hahaha!:lol:
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Does Anime have an effect in your life? Anime has affecting my life both positively & negatively. Positive: >I get to meet new friends >I Laugh most of the time >I learned more about the japanese &

i learned how to strive harder for life...XD
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Lightness]>I Laugh most of the time[/quote] I agree with here~ and of course talking about anime with your friends is a sure good thing ! :D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

positive - i learned to speak nihongo (a little) - i learned so many things about japan - very enjoyable negative - lack of sleep - low grades
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Positive. It enhances your vocabulary and widens your imagination.
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]BOTH[/b]. Positive since I find it to kill boredom & give me some Jap lessons. lol Negative because I can't focus much on something which is more important whenever I'm in a hang of reading/watching a very good anime.
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

They're my [b]anti-depressants[/b]. Especially after being stressed out in school. XD
karisuma
» n00b
1969-12-31

Positive I learned some Japanese culture It makes me alive It makes me inspired Negative It makes me cry(when an anime ends) I really don't like endings....
krisgayle04
» n00b
1969-12-31

positive mostly.. but i get to be an escapist most of the time.. escapist from reality! :no2:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Positive It cheers me up I learn good things Negative Addicting
Kimkun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Positive :) sometimes you can learn something in the story =)
Kameakashinoa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Well if you watch xxxHolic you will learn too many things. xxxHolic is not your typical anime that has fight scenes. It tackles mainly on negative things that real people do although it's mix with Japanese traditions and beliefs and also witchcraft.[/b] One episode I like in there is when this young girl went to Yuko's shop because her arms are getting numbed and then next her pinkie finger is getting numb too. And everytime she talks a black smoke comes out of her finger, w/c the main characters can only see. She was advised to change her "bad habit" to stop her arms and finger from getting numb and also was given a ring to wear on her finger. The catch in the episode is that you will need to know the girl's "bad habit". And at the end of the episode you will know that her "bad habit" is to tell lies. And the reason her arms and finger are getting numb is because the smoke that comes out of her pinkie finger is actually draining her energy. Whenever a smoke comes out of her finger if the ring is inserted on the finger the, the ring becomes dirty and then a crack forms on the stone.And why is the smoke coming out of the pinkie finger?. It's because we use the pinkie finger if we want someone to promise us something and we bind it with another pinkie finger to do the pinkie promise.[/align]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

inspiration. . . self-realization. . . being an otaku. . . ~_~d' ''
Kaikoaztig
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Positive:[/b] > It makes me happy! :run: > I learn life lessons :eh: > Japanese culture! YEAH! :music: [b]Negative:[/b] > Sometimes I feel like I'm in Anime world :woohoo: (Friends freaking out :pacman: ) > I'm so addicted to anime, sometimes I forgot to do my assignments :wallbash: > [i]EYEBAGS![/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Does Anime have an effect in your life? Anime has affecting my life both positively & negatively. Positive: >I get to meet new friends >I Laugh most of the time >I learned more about the japanese &

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:38

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy