• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i](to all NEWBIE) rate this site! as if its a "user friendly or not"[/i] i hope i post this one as the right tread location, you can also leave some comment this post will only evalu

Pages: 123

Original Title: [i](to all NEWBIE) rate this site! as if its a "user friendly or not"[/i] i hope i post this one as the right tread location, you can also leave some comment this post will only evalu

bearsharie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Original Title: [i](to all NEWBIE) rate this site! as if its a "user friendly or not"[/i] i hope i post this one as the right tread location, you can also leave some comment this post will only evalu

Original Title: [i](to all NEWBIE) rate this site! as if its a "user friendly or not"[/i] i hope i post this one as the right tread location, you can also leave some comment this post will only evaluate the positive or negative outcome of this site base on new comers. lets start the counting!

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-02 15:30:40)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i](to all NEWBIE) rate this site! as if its a "user friendly or not"[/i] i hope i post this one as the right tread location, you can also leave some comment this post will only evalu

can i say something?? i may not be a newbie i this is one of the most user friendly forum around .. for me..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i](to all NEWBIE) rate this site! as if its a "user friendly or not"[/i] i hope i post this one as the right tread location, you can also leave some comment this post will only evalu

[b]i suggest u not just make this poll for newbie ;)[/b] and if i can say something, [quote]user here soo friendly, more than that, they loox lyk mah family :D[/quote]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: Im lovin it! the best and the only forum that i joined to
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

This is a friendly environment. one of the best proof is here [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=23437&p=1[/url] I may not be new anymore but since the day i registered, i havent been treated badly. Just interact with everyone else in a positive way and im sure there wont be prob.

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-03-12 04:21:59)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i am not a newbie yet i posted...hahhaha..well, i just wanna share my experiences about ftalk because everybody started as an oh-so-cute newbie... when i was a newbie i feel out of place here.. i dunno how to do this,to do that, and to do those but as time goes by i just enjoyed ftalk and even turn very sad if i can't access it for a day.... and yeah i confess i am addicted to this site.. just like them :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t11551-Addict-already-Friendstertalk%3F%3F.html[/url] i just wanna tell all the cute newbies out there that ftalk is such an amazing site for everybody..just keep posting and enjoy the forum and of course do not forget the rules because these rules build the forum much enjoyable and peaceful.... and yeah..this is such a friendly site... :)

Last edited by nicey (2008-03-12 05:33:24)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: there are times that when newbies don't get what they want or prohibited on doing things their own way, they tend to think that this is not a friendly forum why do you think there are still lots of members *ACTIVE Members* here if the forum's not friendly? - hanging question. no one needs to answer this part. ;)
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe. ya dont need to ask that one really. this is the MOST friendliest forum evah! :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I were once a newbie here, and i had fun during those days. [b]this forum is user friendly with friendly users. :)[/b]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-03-12 11:14:27)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im not a newbie.. but i voted yes.. i dont have dat much friends, but tis' lyk a family... =) i lurve eptok.... :kiss:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-12 11:31:43)

elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Im not a newbie.. But long time ago :P , there is this mod that's sooo rude.. That time I felt that this forum is not user friendly..
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ dont say it was me.. :D kiddin.. the same feeling on me with another post above me.. :thumbsup:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me this is the best forum i joined! :wow:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

At First, when i was a newbie. Friendstertalk was really small. :D There's no Friendster Cafe, Regional Section, etc. But time by time, this forum grew and became the best forum i ever know. =) As well as I newbie. I rate this site as friendly user. Because the display and the layout with few ads are cool. Not annoying. =) and Not confusing. As i saw on other forums, Ftalk is more simple than them. =) So I hope the Newbie members won't be too confused when visit this forum.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wait.. :arrow: Is this a suggestion? :paranoid: I think not, why posted here?
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^^ yes, this thread is not a suggestion but i believe this is a feedback... =|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]Wait.. :arrow: Is this a suggestion? :paranoid: I think not, why posted here?[/quote] :arrow: this is a feedback. and we're on discussion. common sense - - - why not use it? =|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I nulled mine hehe... We are friendly but, can be [b]fiendly[/b] on occasional purposes. :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-13 21:01:04)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

FriendsterTalk is actually my first Forum . :lol: - I'm not a newbie but, I used to be a Newbie here.. :P So let me answer.. I think it's friendly because the admin is so amazing.. =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-03-13 22:06:45)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]FriendsterTalk is actually my first Forum . :lol: - I'm not a newbie but, I used to be a Newbie here.. :P So let me answer.. I think it's friendly because the admin is so amazing.. =) :thumbsup:[/quote] i agree with you mod xavier :eh: ... and me as well this is my first forum,.. the admin is so amazing, the mods are very accomodating and the members gave me a ver warmth welcome before as a newbie :) this the friendliest forum that i have ever known,. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i](to all NEWBIE) rate this site! as if its a "user friendly or not"[/i] i hope i post this one as the right tread location, you can also leave some comment this post will only evalu

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:42

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy