• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i](to all NEWBIE) rate this site! as if its a "user friendly or not"[/i] i hope i post this one as the right tread location, you can also leave some comment this post will only evalu

Pages: 123

Original Title: [i](to all NEWBIE) rate this site! as if its a "user friendly or not"[/i] i hope i post this one as the right tread location, you can also leave some comment this post will only evalu

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i](to all NEWBIE) rate this site! as if its a "user friendly or not"[/i] i hope i post this one as the right tread location, you can also leave some comment this post will only evalu

^ hmm kuya eehjhay what should we do then :rolleyes: :wow:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i](to all NEWBIE) rate this site! as if its a "user friendly or not"[/i] i hope i post this one as the right tread location, you can also leave some comment this post will only evalu

[quote=Shirow Masamune]judging by the recent post i remembered someone here [spoiler]I found out something about the threadstarter =D[/spoiler][/quote] arghhh.. u just made me think so bad.. :wallbash: [b]@blackrose:[/b] we shud undrstnd mods.. ftalk is not only der life... forgetting wat to do..? naaahhh... i'm sure they left reasonz y sum are inactive for a lil' while... u shud have seen ftalk few months ago... mods were MIA... :rolleyes: now..? u can see mods everywer... new and old batch... =)

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-15 23:12:38)

bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

@shirow masamune: ? what the hell are you talking about? i think you might be reasonable of what you are saying because shit you might eat what you said shit =|

Last edited by bearsharie (2008-03-16 06:02:25)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bearsharie]@shirow masamune: ? what the hell are you talking about? i think you might be reasonable of what you are saying because shit you might eat what you said shit =|[/quote] ^ what the hell do you mean i'm talking about? :retard: are you threatening me??
bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont go for threatening specialy for someone like u perfectly untouchable ;) and by the way if you were realy a mod's havent you notice your just spamming here? no need any argue, this wount count on the poll nor it doesnt give exacly answer to all readers. would you mind? :disgust:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i've only started to go offtopic because of you cause you said something to me that makes me pissed off and if you want something to happen here then so be it!!!

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-16 06:36:19)

bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

like what ive said to you, that made you pissed off here? because actualy i cant see your name that ive mentioned b4 this time (Today 05:02:25) and again this is a nonesense talk were only spamming here and it wount give any clarification to all readers, if you mind just pm me for any concern
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ok then if thats what you want :lol:
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]@blackrose: we shud undrstnd mods.. ftalk is not only der life... forgetting wat to do..? naaahhh... i'm sure they left reasonz y sum are inactive for a lil' while...[/quote] Actually, If a mod knows he/she is too busy, he/she could just give up his job, instead of making members wait for them to do their jobs. Its really annoying when someone who's responsible of things would give an excuse like "We're busy". Why not give up the job then, right? ----------------- I know they don't get paid, but they chose to be a mod (even if they didn't choose to be a mod they could've declined the offer given to them to be a mod) now they have to do their responsibilities. [quote]u shud have seen ftalk few months ago...[/quote] So ftalk was worse before? and it gets better now? but still, its not enough. [quote]^ i've only started to go offtopic because of you cause you said something to me that makes me pissed off and if you want something to happen here then so be it!!![/quote] You should not let your emotions get over you, you should learn self-control, you could pm him if you wanna say something to him and so you can defend yourself, you don't have to go off-topic. You're a mod. Be a good example. PS. I'm sorry if I sound harsh, I just don't wanna be a suck up, if there's something wrong then there's something wrong, its stupid to cover things like that up, I'm just being brutally honest. Don't judge me coz of my rank here btw. not all Newbies are "n00bs". Don't take it literally.
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Friendstertalk.com is defiantly a friendly user site. Enough said. =)
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I was once a newbie so.. About the usability of this forum? You mean the functions of this forum? Yes it's user friendly. First of all I like the theme, it's clean and bright look eases my eyes from browsing through the pages of Ftalk. Second, everything can be easily clicked/reached; for example rules, bbcode help, are easy to use. I never got a problem posting here. Thats all.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i](to all NEWBIE) rate this site! as if its a "user friendly or not"[/i] i hope i post this one as the right tread location, you can also leave some comment this post will only evalu

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:27

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy