• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i](to all NEWBIE) rate this site! as if its a "user friendly or not"[/i] i hope i post this one as the right tread location, you can also leave some comment this post will only evalu

Pages: 123

Original Title: [i](to all NEWBIE) rate this site! as if its a "user friendly or not"[/i] i hope i post this one as the right tread location, you can also leave some comment this post will only evalu

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i](to all NEWBIE) rate this site! as if its a "user friendly or not"[/i] i hope i post this one as the right tread location, you can also leave some comment this post will only evalu

Hell Yeh! this site is Amazing! =) like most pinoy members are saying FTALK ASTIG! hmm... FTALK Phil Battle Cry FTALK PINAS ASTIG :eh:!!
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i](to all NEWBIE) rate this site! as if its a "user friendly or not"[/i] i hope i post this one as the right tread location, you can also leave some comment this post will only evalu

this forum is users friendly, and the members are also friendly,.. this is the first and best forum i joined..!
bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

additional and clarification about the subject: [b](definition)[/b][align=center][/align] ThesaurusLegend: Adj. 1. [b]user-friendly[/b] - easy to use easy - posing no difficulty; requiring little effort; "an easy job"; "an easy problem"; "an easy victory"; "the house is easy to heat"; "satisfied with easy answers"; "took the easy way out of his dilemma" A system that is easy to learn and easy to use. Usability is a term used to denote the ease with which people can employ a particular tool or other human-made object in order to achieve a particular goal. Usability can also refer to the methods of measuring usability and the study of the principles behind an object's perceived efficiency or elegance. In human-computer interaction and computer science, usability usually refers to the elegance and clarity with which the interaction with a computer program or a web site is designed. The primary notion of usability is that an object designed with the users' psychology and physiology in mind is, for example: --More efficient to use—it takes less time to accomplish a particular task --Easier to learn—operation can be learned by observing the object --No mistake will be commited or else will be automaticaly notice or reminded --More satisfying to use (the recent result of the topic was positive in the other manner but, the topic was only for [b]newbies[/b] which is the result was not clarify in behalf of all who signed the poll and commented the thread, for the reason new comers must submit there feedbacks, info's, comment and suggestion about the site after they come along here. in addition i appreciated all feedbacks but regarding to the topic, base on new comers feedbacks along every thread in all index section, "newbies" had seems to create a mistake on there post and replies. as all you notice new comers would not easily to understand where to post correctly and what has to post on the certain thread. "the reason why this poll was submitted") in addition: our topic was related on the efficiency of this site not on the friendly of all users nor administrator or moderators. [b](friendly user definition)[/b][align=center][/align] [b]friend·ly[/b] (frndl) [b]us·er[/b] (yzr)n. adj. friend·li·er, friend·li·est 1. Of, relating to, One that uses in friendly manner, or befitting a friend: friendly advice. 2. Favorably disposed; not antagonistic: a government friendly to our interests. 3. Warm; comforting. __________________________ thank you- let the poll counted...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: efficiency. can you tell me what controls/functions you don't know in this forum. =| as far as i know, there's no hard part in exploring this forum :thumbsup:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]to bearsharie[/b]: did u say that this is for newbies only...? i wonder wer d newbies are...? are they scared to post in here...? or they are not interested to vsit sugestion and feedback....? =| :penguin: and y u only want the newbies to comment.. well in fact, everyone of us started with a rank of newbie... as to the defn's dt uve posted: :arrow: it cudnt be no mistakes... no person is perfect... but y are dey commited...? bcoz one [b]did not read d rules[/b]... it is very clear dat u can see d rules as part of the navigations.. and almost every thread has der own sexn rules too.. if sum1 juz payed attention to those things, mistakes will b prvnted... =| :arrow: this forum is not hurtng my eyes... d font and d color.. no sticy caps..... ive bin n a lot of forum, but this s d only forum dat i stayed long.. :arrow: d navigation s gud.... :arrow: d benefits are already clear.. :arrow: warm..? yeah.. it is warm.. every1 is screamng.. jk.. :lol: seriously... this is really warm... as per d no. of posts... and warmth welcomes.. :paranoid: :arrow: but infairness, der are reli few rude mmbers... [i]i myt be one of dem[/i]... :penguin: and one myt be a offended with sumthng... it's normal.. this s a forum... each of us are free to share our ideas (wid limitations doh)

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-14 15:08:03)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ wew nicely said ate shika well if you ask me if this is a friendly user or not well hell yeah its user friendly lol why when i first joined this forum i was like a lost child i don't know everything but when i asking for help about codes etc a member pops up and help me personally i forgot his name but he was helpful though and i gained good and loyal friends here =| without this forum i won't be able have a chance to meet those wonderful persons :D i learned lots of lots of new things here everyday i visit this site even from the start my mind was totally blank about javascripting and html css but i can comprehend with those things now :thumbsup: and thats because of this forum thanks to this site.... i have good memories with the members and my friends here and those memories can't be replace :D :thumbsup: well try to be nice and try to interact with the people around here and im sure one of those people will be your friend just believe on it :thumbsup:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-14 19:44:33)

nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=HiLyNkAwAii][quote=xavierkym]FriendsterTalk is actually my first Forum . :lol: - I'm not a newbie but, I used to be a Newbie here.. :P So let me answer.. I think it's friendly because the admin is so amazing.. =) :thumbsup:[/quote] i agree with you mod xavier :eh: ... and me as well this is my first forum,.. the admin is so amazing, the mods are very accomodating and the members gave me a ver warmth welcome before as a newbie :) this the friendliest forum that i have ever known,. :thumbsup:[/quote] well this site is not really friendly,("_) since there are some strict rules like: you don't give us the rights to have a bigger signature even if it is a pixel bigger than the maximum.. and some people are saying mean words; just hiding it with * yet if u look on the other side (_") there are some positives here! You get to meet new friends and you learn a lot.. *Look again on the bad side ("_) some post codes that aren't working and not removed.. It is the mods policy to remove thse kind of things.. I know it's a big job but with power comes with great responsibility.. And that's why there are many mods in here assigned by the admin.. Hope u accept my answers fairly! =PEACE=
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Can you give me the link on what you said "some postED codes that arent working ARE not removed? =| [quote]Look again on the bad side some post codes that aren't working and not removed[/quote] @T: first time i joined? i located Friendster Tricks and Tutorial in 5 seconds lol. Thats not long is it? =|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-15 05:51:48)

bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

@duch: were not just talking about how to locate friendster tricks and tutorials arent we? ___________________________________________________ dont under estimate everything you see for you might blinded stars might be little since its far, look closely and your gone... ___________________________________________________
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dont read it literally .. :lol: :P do i have to elaborate =|
bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

no need :) i dont need any argue ;) were on a poll here im sorry but i think ur point doesnt count ___________________________________________________ dont under estimate everything you see for you might blinded stars might be little since its far, look closely and your gone... ___________________________________________________
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol again and again. go on your stubborn mind. :lol: shheesshh relax. :P i explained my point in you other OT post. :eh: :lol:
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hmm... there are lots of nice people here, in fact, I haven't seen any EVIL member here.xD The only problem I have is its kinda messy/spammy or... the most proper way to say it is, its a little but unorganized. There are 3 possible reasons: 1. Moderators maybe are slacking off. 2. Moderators are too busy. 3. There are way too many spammers and rule breakers thats why mods can't handle them.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ lol. Can we ask you to be a moderator just for a week? Then see how difficult it is. :lol: Im not saying we can not handle it. But we are doing the best as we can. We are not being paid to moderate forums. Why give a harsh comment about us? Slack? lol. We all have our own different lives. We all can not prioritize ourselves to be the "almost perfect" moderators. The thing is, we are doing the best as we can, giving our time to moderate and organize this forum. Oh well, you gave your opinion. Thank you anyway

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-03-15 09:11:57)

Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ I didn't mean all moderators are slacking off, but yeah, there could be some.xD Oh well, sorry for the word "slack". I just used it for lack of a better word. And thats why I said [b]"maybe"[/b] and thats why its part of the 3 possible reasons. I'm sorry anyways. I know you're doing your job, but we are all not sure if the other mods are really busy, or just pretending to be busy, we know they are all humans right? humans lie and get lazy so I hope you get what I mean.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I know few of them but I know their reasons. That's why admin assigned some members as the new batch of moderators. The old moderators who are not visiting FriendsterTalk and/or not doing their responsibilities were demoted. I know criticism is one of the factors to improve ourselves but why not instead of criticizing, help the moderators to organize the forum?
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]I know few of them but I know their reasons. That's why admin assigned some members as the new batch of moderators. The old moderators who are not visiting FriendsterTalk and/or not doing their responsibilities were demoted.[/quote] ahh.. that's good news. [quote]I know criticism is one of the factors to improve ourselves but why not instead of criticizing, help the moderators to organize the forum?[/quote] Yep, that's why I'm reporting some stuffs like topics on the wrong forums and spams. And I'm sorry about the critiques, I just wanted the other mods to realize what they're forgetting to do.^^
bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok i think you two guys had enough :lol: right soo we may now continue our counting, does anyone would like object? :lol: isnt it fun if where having clear conversation around here ^_^ _________________________________________________ dont under estimate everything you see for you might blinded stars might be little since its far, look closely and your gone... _________________________________________________
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

judging by the recent post i remembered someone here [spoiler]I found out something about the threadstarter =D[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What's that Shirow? Do you mind PM me about it? =| **edit Now I know. I also do some research. :smoke: That's why he's like that. Same date when a member was banned and the date for the another member's registration =D

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-03-15 20:26:04)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i](to all NEWBIE) rate this site! as if its a "user friendly or not"[/i] i hope i post this one as the right tread location, you can also leave some comment this post will only evalu

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:35

[ 11 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy