• ARCHIVES 
  • » I prefer Hotmail coz it's mch neater than Yahoo. Yahoo is like myspace and hotmail is like friendster imo when it comes to popularity and how user friendly they are... :D

Pages: 123456789..9

I prefer Hotmail coz it's mch neater than Yahoo. Yahoo is like myspace and hotmail is like friendster imo when it comes to popularity and how user friendly they are... :D

Xian
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I prefer Hotmail coz it's mch neater than Yahoo. Yahoo is like myspace and hotmail is like friendster imo when it comes to popularity and how user friendly they are... :D

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: I prefer Hotmail coz it's mch neater than Yahoo. Yahoo is like myspace and hotmail is like friendster imo when it comes to popularity and how user friendly they are... :D

I'm using [b]Yahoo! Mail[/b]. But my cousin said that it's easy to use Hotmail since it's very convenient for verifying the email addie. =)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I prefer Hotmail coz it's mch neater than Yahoo. Yahoo is like myspace and hotmail is like friendster imo when it comes to popularity and how user friendly they are... :D

I'm using Yahoo. ;) I guess most people use Yahoo (or mostly Pinoys).
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm also using Yahoo, coz I don't have any hotmails. And I think yahoo is easier than hotmails. :)
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yup gotta agree with that Yahoo is the most frequently used email add among Pinoys.. I notice all of my friends usually use Yahoo. :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ im using Yahoo! because it's the homepage of my browsers (both IE and FF). But i do have an account in hotmail and gmail which i use fr my sites and blogs. [/b] :cool:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ im using yahoo. because it's easy to use. and i dont have any hotmail account so i go for yahoo. :D
6dayzDamien
» n00b
1969-12-31

fortunately i have both... yahoo & hotmail. ^^
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=green][b]I'm using Yahoo!... because my classmates are using Yahoo.. and it's easy to use =) [/b][/color]
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yahoo!!yahoo! I use Yahoo!
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I got Yahoo account and Hotmail account too =) As i observed in friendster, majority of the people uses yahoo email address :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Yahoo![/b] i think this is the most popular... :penguin:
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i use Yahoo! even though the beta was very slow in loaing :disgust: takes about 100 years before you open your mail..maybe ill switch to hotmail to try =|
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I use both (2)[b]yahoo[/b] :thumbsdown: & (1)[b]hotmail[/b] =|:thumbsup: . on friendster accounts, yahoo but on personal emailing i use hotmail coz it's neater, nicer and less spammy than yahoo. On yahoo i get spams all day long that my yahoo emails are fully loaded w/ spams from whoever @ whatever.com...
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

mostly i used yahoo for emailing and etc. and also for my main search engine.

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-04-20 00:56:21)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Gmail since this is supported by my google blog hehehe.. but that is only recently.. no one can still compete yahoo when you are in philippines.
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yahoo for me...i have hotmail but i don't use it ;)
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm also using yahoo mail beta... it's easier for me to use that... and it's so fast! heheh! :)
bananakeik
» n00b
1969-12-31

ALMOST all of friendster users are using yahoo! whereas me, i have my own mail service provider, especially made for ME only :cool:
crazy4y0u
» n00b
1969-12-31

im using [b]yahoo mail[/b] since birth..hehhe..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I prefer Hotmail coz it's mch neater than Yahoo. Yahoo is like myspace and hotmail is like friendster imo when it comes to popularity and how user friendly they are... :D

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:10

[ 11 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy