• ARCHIVES 
  • » I prefer Hotmail coz it's mch neater than Yahoo. Yahoo is like myspace and hotmail is like friendster imo when it comes to popularity and how user friendly they are... :D

Pages: 1..123456789

I prefer Hotmail coz it's mch neater than Yahoo. Yahoo is like myspace and hotmail is like friendster imo when it comes to popularity and how user friendly they are... :D

dweller
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I prefer Hotmail coz it's mch neater than Yahoo. Yahoo is like myspace and hotmail is like friendster imo when it comes to popularity and how user friendly they are... :D

[quote=Padme]I'm using Yahoo. ;) I guess most people use Yahoo (or mostly Pinoys).[/quote] Yup, she's right. I'm using Yahoo too. :)
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I prefer Hotmail coz it's mch neater than Yahoo. Yahoo is like myspace and hotmail is like friendster imo when it comes to popularity and how user friendly they are... :D

yahoo :) =):thumbsup:
xinfidelityx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yahoo of course ahehe..... [url=http://www.mynicespace.com/emo-51822.html][img]http://i.mynicespace.com/518/51822.gif[/img][/url]
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its yahoooooooooooooooo obvious heehee
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

of course yahoo..
aicullen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]hotmail. its easier. and faster .. even the messenger is easier to use.[/color][/b]
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]I prefer Hotmail coz it's mch neater than Yahoo. Yahoo is like myspace and hotmail is like friendster imo when it comes to popularity and how user friendly they are...[/quote] it's not how popular is that website is.. it's the quality, [b]yahoo[/b] can recieve e-mails and updates from friendster and easier to use and read..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I prefer Hotmail coz it's mch neater than Yahoo. Yahoo is like myspace and hotmail is like friendster imo when it comes to popularity and how user friendly they are... :D

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:48

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy