• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of us are more into blogs that too there main profile, so here's a trick :) This is the CSS that makes the CSS of Friendster Blogs. [code]/* friendster banner */ .friendster-banner { p

Pages: 12344

I know some of us are more into blogs that too there main profile, so here's a trick :) This is the CSS that makes the CSS of Friendster Blogs. [code]/* friendster banner */ .friendster-banner { p

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I know some of us are more into blogs that too there main profile, so here's a trick :) This is the CSS that makes the CSS of Friendster Blogs. [code]/* friendster banner */ .friendster-banner { p

I know some of us are more into blogs that too there main profile, so here's a trick :) This is the CSS that makes the CSS of Friendster Blogs. <">You can use the CSS extension trick on this on a diffrent way. Go to you "[b]Blog Home[/b]" Click "[b]Edit Configuration[/b]" Paste this code below on "[b]Blog description/catchphrase:[/b]" <">Change the URL OF CSS HERE on the code with your uploaded CSS file. Use the CSS codes above mentioned to alter the CSS :) Try these CSS ad-ons :) <">Try understanding who to edit the properties of a particular div/CSS code go to [url]http://www.w3schools.com[/url] :eh: [b]Added[/b] <">The CSS idea's above are credited to Slasher-X of [url=http://www.markyctrigger.com/forum]Markyctrigger[/url]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-12 03:22:50)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of us are more into blogs that too there main profile, so here's a trick :) This is the CSS that makes the CSS of Friendster Blogs. [code]/* friendster banner */ .friendster-banner { p

^ thx for sharin this maybe i can use this trick. ehehe! thx for sharing it. ehehe!
masterjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of us are more into blogs that too there main profile, so here's a trick :) This is the CSS that makes the CSS of Friendster Blogs. [code]/* friendster banner */ .friendster-banner { p

Thanks for sharing this bro. =) To view sample of what Ephemeral is talking about - [url=http://tedparas.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/]CLICK HERE[/url].
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing Ephe! =) you deserve it as the best mods here :)
kunero
» n00b
1969-12-31

do anybody knows the code for cursor??
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=kunero]do anybody knows the code for cursor??[/quote] try this one...do not remove the <style> & </style> put into [b]Blog description/catchphrase:[/b] <">
aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] [color=orange] [b] tnx 4 sharin' [/align] [/color] [/b]
kunero
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz][quote=kunero]do anybody knows the code for cursor??[/quote] try this one...do not remove the <style> & </style> put into [b]Blog description/catchphrase:[/b] <">[/quote] thanx :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Topic Moved To Blog Section[/b] :eh:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks for this
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice one ephe..astig ka :thumbsup:
HelpMeGuys
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx ephe! u rock!
imam k
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-06-15 21:18:52)

leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing =)
bentetres30
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx agen for sharing khua ephe..
lilis
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D gud2 =D but i dont no where the blog description :crybaby:
shinbi12105
» n00b
1969-12-31

tHAnKs foR shaRinG .. ++ keEP it uP ++
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]u roxx ephe!!! this'll help.. keep on rockin'!!! :thumbsup: =) :eh: =) :thumbsup: [/align]
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh..i didnt know that blog also can be tweak.. :O thanks eph!im gonna tweak my blog later.. :D :thumbsup:
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF66CC]Thanks 4 Sharing[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of us are more into blogs that too there main profile, so here's a trick :) This is the CSS that makes the CSS of Friendster Blogs. [code]/* friendster banner */ .friendster-banner { p

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:12

[ 12 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy