• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of us are more into blogs that too there main profile, so here's a trick :) This is the CSS that makes the CSS of Friendster Blogs. [code]/* friendster banner */ .friendster-banner { p

Pages: 11234

I know some of us are more into blogs that too there main profile, so here's a trick :) This is the CSS that makes the CSS of Friendster Blogs. [code]/* friendster banner */ .friendster-banner { p

pagchur
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of us are more into blogs that too there main profile, so here's a trick :) This is the CSS that makes the CSS of Friendster Blogs. [code]/* friendster banner */ .friendster-banner { p

:( panu mag gawa ng banner backgroiunddd???........iii T_T
div1kathrina
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of us are more into blogs that too there main profile, so here's a trick :) This is the CSS that makes the CSS of Friendster Blogs. [code]/* friendster banner */ .friendster-banner { p

how can have those icons ? with name like the ones with their name like bentetres30..?:D
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=div1kathrina]how can have those icons ? with name like the ones with their name like bentetres30..?[/quote] wat do u min...? can u give link or screenshot..?
div1kathrina
» n00b
1969-12-31

http://i16.tinypic.com/4qxez9d.gif it looks like a banner with their name and and image..im having a hard time figuring it out...:crybaby:
Fransecada
» n00b
1969-12-31

Anybody, can we add any customized box in blog and insert frame/iframe. Tell me how, pls.... :(

Last edited by Fransecada (2008-07-12 15:49:45)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi to anyone i just wanna ask how can i resize the photo album thumbnail. it has the same size as my primary photo. can anyone here tell me how... thank you in advance.:)
mariellezki
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnkssssssssssssssssss.....
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ Please Dont post wid less thatn 3 words.. =| [quote=mama0114]hi to anyone i just wanna ask how can i resize the photo album thumbnail. it has the same size as my primary photo. can anyone here tell me how... thank you in advance.[/quote] How about using the beckket template since the css u use is for beckket style... but i think its this: <">Just change the ?? to the value u want... If you already have that ID in your css, juz add the width and height..

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-07-13 07:18:33)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks a lot ms. cUtiEshika, it helps a lot. i was editing a wrong part.. now i know.. thanks again
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like this post. laaaaavvvv it!=)=) thnkss ephe.:)
chomaki
» Banned
1969-12-31

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of us are more into blogs that too there main profile, so here's a trick :) This is the CSS that makes the CSS of Friendster Blogs. [code]/* friendster banner */ .friendster-banner { p

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:19

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy