• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of us are more into blogs that too there main profile, so here's a trick :) This is the CSS that makes the CSS of Friendster Blogs. [code]/* friendster banner */ .friendster-banner { p

Pages: 1234

I know some of us are more into blogs that too there main profile, so here's a trick :) This is the CSS that makes the CSS of Friendster Blogs. [code]/* friendster banner */ .friendster-banner { p

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of us are more into blogs that too there main profile, so here's a trick :) This is the CSS that makes the CSS of Friendster Blogs. [code]/* friendster banner */ .friendster-banner { p

thanks for sharing gotta tweak my blog
flonick
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I know some of us are more into blogs that too there main profile, so here's a trick :) This is the CSS that makes the CSS of Friendster Blogs. [code]/* friendster banner */ .friendster-banner { p

thanks for sharing.. i tried for the first time and its works.. then, i edited it again but the codes doesnt came out.. whats the prob? bandwith exceed or the linker is now update?
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Thanks for sharing the codes!! I'll try it if i had some time.. :][/b][/color]
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow. this is what im looking for. thanks bro... :penguin:
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]thank you very much for sharing this!! this would be a great help for noobs on making blog layiees! weee![/b]
pinkielle_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]thnx for sharing!.i've been looking for this!.haha.thnx.thnx thnx!:)[/color]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thx a lot,,, i appreciate it. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

can i add...? :arrow: [b]change the background of other typelist such us friends, photoalbums, and books[/b] [quote].typelist-thumbnailed { margin: 0 0 20px 0; } .typelist-thumbnailed .module-list li { margin: 1px 0; padding: 0; background: transparent url(URL OF THE IMAGE); border: 2px dotted #000000; }[/quote] :arrow: [b]change the typelist-thumbnail background:[/b] [quote].typelist-thumbnail { background: #000000 url(URL OF THE IMAGE); }[/quote] [b]Sample for the typelist and the thumbnail:[/b] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/149s96a.jpg[/img] :arrow: [b]customize the date header[/b] the default background is: [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/2va0c4z.jpg[/img] [quote].date-header { margin: 0; padding-top: 00px; color: #000000; background: transparent url(URL OF THE IMAGE) repeat-x; font-size: 8px; font-family: verdana; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; }[/quote] :arrow: [b]customize the entry footer[/b] [quote].entry-footer { margin: 0; padding-top: 2px; color: #000000; font-size:10px; font-family: verdana; font-weight: normal; }[/quote] :arrow: [b]change the background of the mod. powered by...[/b] somehow, i dnt know how to make it transparent.. :wallbash: [quote].module-powered { margin: 10px 0; } .module-powered .module-content { margin: 0; padding: 5px; border: 1px solid #000000; color: #000000; text-align:center; background:#ffffff url(URL OF THE IMAGE); }[/quote] i know they ddnt ask for it.. but it may help doh...

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-05-27 10:22:47)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nice one Sir Ephe! Keep it up! :D
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wah....tnx 4 sharing this....i'm more of reviews than blogs...ahehehe
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnks 4 sharing... i may not use it now...but i know someday i will... again thanks :thumbsup:
rapsalonga
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :)
koko213
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for the codes... I will try to make one... teecee... :wow:
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice!!!,... look at my friendster blog!!,.. hehe,. tnx 4 sharing?!!!,...:D [url]http://cholzkih.blogs.friendster.com[/url]
jeisseldenise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how to add a background image?
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]Thanks for this sir Ephe![/i][/b]
lolipopkuh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for share bro :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
andy06
» n00b
1969-12-31

tlong dunk!! gmn sc caranya buat tampilan fs bergetar2 kayak animasi!!
pagchur
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b] :| panu powhhh mg gawa ng background n my banner!!! pa help nmn poh ohhh T_T ..,,..,..,,
pagchur
» n00b
1969-12-31

:d

Last edited by pagchur (2008-07-05 01:05:12)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know some of us are more into blogs that too there main profile, so here's a trick :) This is the CSS that makes the CSS of Friendster Blogs. [code]/* friendster banner */ .friendster-banner { p

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:46

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy