• ARCHIVES 
  • » *Havn't checked around.. Sorry if this is already posted! I got this in the bulletin in friendster!! When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all ov

Pages: 123

*Havn't checked around.. Sorry if this is already posted! I got this in the bulletin in friendster!! When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all ov

nimiel
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

*Havn't checked around.. Sorry if this is already posted! I got this in the bulletin in friendster!! When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all ov

*Havn't checked around.. Sorry if this is already posted! I got this in the bulletin in friendster!! When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all over your lap. When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons. You thanked her by never even bothering to practice. When you were 10 years old she drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back. When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked her by asking to sit in a different row. When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked her by waiting until she left the house. Wh en you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming. You thanked her by telling her she had no taste. When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter. W hen you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked. W hen you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you could. Wh en you were 17, she was expecting an important call. You thanked her by being on the phone all night. Wh en you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation . You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn. When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends. When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you. You thanked her by moving halfway across the country. When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.An d then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART..
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: *Havn't checked around.. Sorry if this is already posted! I got this in the bulletin in friendster!! When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all ov

Dang. Shot me through it. I'm going to thank my Mom at everything she had done. Nice one. :thumbsup:
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: *Havn't checked around.. Sorry if this is already posted! I got this in the bulletin in friendster!! When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all ov

Yah.. me too! I almost cried (*Sob..) I almost died.. My heart was slowly beating when I read this!! I can't breath well
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wee that is a bulletin post haha. btw, thanks for posting this
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=nimiel]Yah.. me too! I almost cried (*Sob..) I almost died.. My heart was slowly beating when I read this!! I can't breath well[/quote] ^yeah,me too :crybaby: .. i already know that one..my mom sent it to me through e-mail and i really cried..
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:crybaby: I'm so lucky I have a mother like her.. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sometimes i think my momii is just too strict :paranoid: but... I WOULD NEVER ACCUSE HER of being a bad mother... im glad i am blessed with my momii. i love her :lol:
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah.. my mother is somehow strict.. but I never thought of her as a bad one!!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nimiel]yah.. my mother is somehow strict.. but I never thought of her as a bad one!![/quote] me too live my mother vewy much
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

really?.. Mother's are just doing that to make us succeed in the near future..
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=---mad4u---]sometimes i think my momii is just too strict :paranoid: but... I WOULD NEVER ACCUSE HER of being a bad mother... im glad i am blessed with my momii. i love her :lol:[/quote] ^yeah.me too! even though sometimes i answer her back,i can't be [i]that[/i] mean to her.. ouch..my tears almost fell..
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It hurts... I feel like my heart was ripped out..
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i'm mama's ghurL (spoiled)[/spoiler] i read it already... my friend posted it too in bulletin.... when i read it i cried... :crybaby: tnx for posting it...

Last edited by chezyka02 (2008-03-24 03:32:53)

nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I can kinda relate to the story myself.. :cry: Never realized how bad I am=)
tormentedbastard
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow. Thanks for posting this and now... I feel.. guilty. :crybaby:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I feel so much guilt. :crybaby: Thanks for sharing this I'm going to hug my mom right away.[/b][/align]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my mom sent that message to me a long time ago via email..
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i already read this on friendster bulletin... yeah, it strikes like a knife... and thank to it, i remember how my mom (and dad,too...) work hard for me and my brother... :)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wew. it really made me cry.. :| :|
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jamia_mae]i already read this on friendster bulletin... yeah, it strikes like a knife.[/quote] yea ! it really does strikes like a knife :cry: .now i've realized so many things that my mom had sacrifice for us. lucky enough that i still have my mom by my side.=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » *Havn't checked around.. Sorry if this is already posted! I got this in the bulletin in friendster!! When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all ov

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:38

[ 11 queries - 0.567 second ]
Privacy Policy