• ARCHIVES 
  • » *Havn't checked around.. Sorry if this is already posted! I got this in the bulletin in friendster!! When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all ov

Pages: 123

*Havn't checked around.. Sorry if this is already posted! I got this in the bulletin in friendster!! When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all ov

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: *Havn't checked around.. Sorry if this is already posted! I got this in the bulletin in friendster!! When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all ov

[quote=pinkblack08]^yeah.me too! even though sometimes i answer her back,i can't be that mean to her.. ouch..my tears almost fell..[/quote] yea i so agree. i answer her back with words i never thought id say. and.. sometimes she'll just slap me. and we wont talk for days :| and whenver that happens. i always cry myself to sleep. haaay. but anyways she's my mom. :)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: *Havn't checked around.. Sorry if this is already posted! I got this in the bulletin in friendster!! When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all ov

I Like It, I Swear. :crybaby:
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'm not that kind of person...i thank her...opcors...
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=---mad4u---]yea i so agree. i answer her back with words i never thought id say. and.. sometimes she'll just slap me. and we wont talk for days :| and whenver that happens. i always cry myself to sleep. haaay. but anyways she's my mom.[/quote] that's just so sad.. @topic: i love my mom but i guess there were times that i did some of those things to her.. :|
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aww. mothers really sacrificed a lot for us:] i love my mom! =(
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

First, I wonder what the meaning.. Now I understand.. A good one.. Nice.. :):thumbsup:
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like this one..
_fire_tree_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ouch.... ....shot through me like a gun.... ....i really love my mommy.... .....wanna cry..... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Last edited by _fire_tree_ (2008-05-29 23:55:08)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whoa..i read this again..huhu i would never be mean to her like that =)
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]i've read this one. i almost cried after reading it. i feel so guilty. :([/i]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]i love my mom! he supported me since i was young even though she has a pride thing towards my dad which they argue through the years, still i love my mom ... i am really touched by this one, ill never left my mom :d even though i have my own family soon. i will still love her ... :)[/align]
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the poem speaks to me.. thanks for sharing!
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Nc 1 bro :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i missed my mom when i read this and i also cried. my heart was like sinking down. and i'm really emotional when it comes to parents!
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I've red it. I repost this when I saw it in bulletin :] How saaad.[/b]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ouu.... i like it,,, it's very touching!! =( :crybaby:
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It touched me all right....
dont ask
» n00b
1969-12-31

ouch..........dat hurts!!! i better get home to thank my mom
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

awww. thanks for sharing. This is just a reminder that we should always be thankful to others, not just our moms, because the time will come when we can't anymore. God Bless! :D
sakura_11023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ouch..:wallbash: nice one :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » *Havn't checked around.. Sorry if this is already posted! I got this in the bulletin in friendster!! When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all ov

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:18

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy