• ARCHIVES 
  • » *Havn't checked around.. Sorry if this is already posted! I got this in the bulletin in friendster!! When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all ov

Pages: 123

*Havn't checked around.. Sorry if this is already posted! I got this in the bulletin in friendster!! When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all ov

samarah_purple
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: *Havn't checked around.. Sorry if this is already posted! I got this in the bulletin in friendster!! When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all ov

i will never treat my mom like that...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: *Havn't checked around.. Sorry if this is already posted! I got this in the bulletin in friendster!! When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all ov

waw.. never knew my topic was still alive :paranoid: i love my mom =)
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oohh eemm geee!!! ..i will thank my mom,,ang say i love her very much,,i love my mom huhu T_T :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

so touching.. :crybaby: this was presented to us during our retreat.. :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » *Havn't checked around.. Sorry if this is already posted! I got this in the bulletin in friendster!! When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all ov

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:52

[ 11 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy