• ARCHIVES 
  • » All of us have their own favorite drummers,vocalist,guitarist and bassist.Please give the names and let find out which combined group will be the best band. Note: No combined International and OPM ba

Pages: 12344

All of us have their own favorite drummers,vocalist,guitarist and bassist.Please give the names and let find out which combined group will be the best band. Note: No combined International and OPM ba

master_jareth2000
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

All of us have their own favorite drummers,vocalist,guitarist and bassist.Please give the names and let find out which combined group will be the best band. Note: No combined International and OPM ba

All of us have their own favorite drummers,vocalist,guitarist and bassist.Please give the names and let find out which combined group will be the best band. Note: No combined International and OPM band members. Here's the query: VOCALIST: GUITARIST(Rhythm): GUITARIST(Lead): BASSIST: DRUMMER: I'll wait for the results.. Who's the greatest band?
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: All of us have their own favorite drummers,vocalist,guitarist and bassist.Please give the names and let find out which combined group will be the best band. Note: No combined International and OPM ba

Favorite foe all time Drummer Steve Gadd Guitarist Eric Johnson Bassist Victor Wooten Keyboard John Lord :eh: :ninja:
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: All of us have their own favorite drummers,vocalist,guitarist and bassist.Please give the names and let find out which combined group will be the best band. Note: No combined International and OPM ba

[color=maroon]:arrow: VOCALIST: miggy chavez of chicosci and Lacey Mosley of flyleaf :arrow: GUITARIST(Rhythm): hmmmm?? :arrow: GUITARIST(Lead): Mong Alcaraz of chicosci :wow: :arrow: BASSIST: LaLai of Urbandub :arrow: DRUMMER: Lemuel Belaro of Callalily [/color]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its blackrose :eh: waah harhar,.. :ninja:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

VOCALIST : [b]Michael Matijevic[/b] from SteelHeart (he can reach 4 octave voice!! lolzz!) GUITARIST : [b]Slash[/b] from Guns N Roses
hunt3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

VOCALIST: gerrard way GUITARIST(Rhythm): slash GUITARIST(Lead): tom delonge BASSIST:Mike Dirnt DRUMMER: travis barker

Last edited by hunt3r (2008-03-27 13:08:29)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Vocalist: Gerard Way and Lacey Mosley Guitarist: Paul Gilbert Basist: Drummer: Typecast Drummer (can't recall his name :lol:)
satriya
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Vocalist : Alex van roses (gnr) , mathew belammy (muse) Guitar : Paul gilbert (mr.big) , steve vai basist : Flea (rhcp) keyboardist : Yovie (yovie n the nuno band) Drumer: Mc.portnoey (dt), yoyo (padi), n me :D
faye.is.curious
» n00b
1969-12-31

VOCALISTS: Hayley Williams [Paramore] and M. Shadows [Avenged Sevenfold] :thumbsup: GUITARISTS(Rhythm): Hmm.. Taylor [Paramore] and Zacky Vengeance [Avenged Sevenfold] GUITARISTS(Lead): Syn Gates [Avenged Sevenfold] and Josh Farro [Paramore] BASSISTS: Pete Wentz [Fall Out Boy] :D, Jeremy Davis [Paramore], and Dougie Poynter [McFly] DRUMMERS: Zac Farro [Paramore], Paul Crosby [Saliva], and The Rev [Avenged Sevenfold] LOL I've got lots! :lol: Sorry bout that :) But they're great soo.. Check 'em out to see for yourself. =):thumbsup:
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=faye.is.curious]VOCALISTS: Hayley Williams [Paramore] and M. Shadows [Avenged Sevenfold] :thumbsup: GUITARISTS(Rhythm): Hmm.. Taylor [Paramore] and Zacky Vengeance [Avenged Sevenfold] GUITARISTS(Lead): Syn Gates [Avenged Sevenfold] and Josh Farro [Paramore] BASSISTS: Pete Wentz [Fall Out Boy] :D, Jeremy Davis [Paramore], and Dougie Poynter [McFly] DRUMMERS: Zac Farro [Paramore], Paul Crosby [Saliva], and The Rev [Avenged Sevenfold] LOL I've got lots! :lol: Sorry bout that :) But they're great soo.. Check 'em out to see for yourself. =):thumbsup:[/quote] [b]i agree=) *knuckle touch* ahaha^^[/b]
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

VOCALIST: [b]Gerard Way[/b] GUITARIST(Rhythm): [b] Frank Iero[/b] GUITARIST(Lead): [b]Ray Toro[/b] BASSIST: [b]Mikey Way[/b] DRUMMER: [b]Bob Bryar[/b] they are from [i]MCR[/i]
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

vocalist : tyson ritter (all american rejects) guitarist : nick wheeler (all american rejects) drummer : i dont know his name . drummer of angels and airwaves :)
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

vocals= bert mccracken guitar= quinn allman base = jepha howard
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

VOcalist: Anthony Green (former SAOSIN VOCALIST),EBe (sugarfree), Bamboo MAnalac(Bamboo), Ian tayao(Queso) REg RUbio (HouNdz), Chito Miranda (Parokya ni Edgar). Gab (Urbandub), The Best VOcalist-Basti Of Wolfgang... Guitarist: Manuel Legarda (wolfGang) Bassist: NIno Avenido (Houndz) Drummer: Morgan rOse (sevenDust),Vic MErcado (Bamboo),Alex ROdriguez (Saosin) and ME =D

Last edited by bobskie (2008-03-31 23:53:37)

hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]VOCALIST:[/b] Gerard Arthur Way [My Chemical Romance] & Brendon Urie [Panic! at the Disco] [b]GUITARIST(Rhythm):[/b] Frank Anthony Iero [My Chemical Romance] [b]GUITARIST(Lead):[/b] Raymond Toro Ortiz [My Chemical Romance] [b]BASSIST:[/b] Michael James Way [My Chemical Romance] & Pete Wentz [Fall Out Boy] [b]DRUMMER:[/b] Bob Bryar [My Chemical Romance]
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Vocalist:[/b]Urbandub vocalist [b]Guitarist:[/b]Mong Alcaraz-he used to be a keyboardist too.. [b]Bassist:[/b]Ira of Bamboo [b]Drummer:[/b]Joey Jordison
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nasa chicosci sakin lahat
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uncle ko c mong alcaraz go chicosci
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Vocalist : [b]Hayley Williams [/b] (off course~nyaa~) Guitarist: [b]Ray Toro[/b] (always~) Bassist: [b]Sid Vicious[/b] (iyeey~) Drummer:[b]The Rev[/b] (no One except him~) i wonder what band would it be if they work together.. a Metal Paramore?
geekprincess
» n00b
1969-12-31

VOCALIST:Gerard Way [MCR] && Brendon Urie [P!ATD] GUITARIST(Rhythm):Frank Iero [MCR] GUITARIST(Lead):Joe Trohman [FOB] BASSIST:Mikey Way [MCR] && Pete Wentz [FOB] DRUMMER:Bob Bryar [MCR] && Zac Farro [Paramore]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » All of us have their own favorite drummers,vocalist,guitarist and bassist.Please give the names and let find out which combined group will be the best band. Note: No combined International and OPM ba

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:32

[ 11 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy