• ARCHIVES 
  • » All of us have their own favorite drummers,vocalist,guitarist and bassist.Please give the names and let find out which combined group will be the best band. Note: No combined International and OPM ba

Pages: 1234

All of us have their own favorite drummers,vocalist,guitarist and bassist.Please give the names and let find out which combined group will be the best band. Note: No combined International and OPM ba

tormentedbastard
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: All of us have their own favorite drummers,vocalist,guitarist and bassist.Please give the names and let find out which combined group will be the best band. Note: No combined International and OPM ba

Vocalist: M. Shadows (Avenged Sevenfold) Matthew Bellamy (Muse) Lead Guitarist: Zacky Vengeance (Avenged Sevenfold) Rhythm Guitarist: Synyster Gates (Avenged Sevenfold) Bassist: Johnny Christ (Avenged Sevenfold) Christopher Wolstenholme (Muse) Drummer: The Rev (Avenged Sevenfold) Dominic Howard (Muse) All from my favorite bands. I wish I could put David Cook as vocalist but he's just a singer. Oh well.
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: All of us have their own favorite drummers,vocalist,guitarist and bassist.Please give the names and let find out which combined group will be the best band. Note: No combined International and OPM ba

VOCALIST: hayley williams GUITARIST:ray toro DRUMMER:lemuel belaro(callalily)
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Vocals: Jarret of Bowling for Soup, Lacey Mosley of Flyleaf Bassist: Cliff Burton of Metallica, Johnny christ of Avenged Sevenfold Guitarist: Slash on Drums: Jimmy Sullivan of Avenged sevenfold

Last edited by .L. (2008-05-15 01:02:21)

unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]VOCALIST:gerard way && hayley williams GUITARIST(lead):mong alcaraz ü BASSIST:mikey way && pete wentz DRUMMER: as of now none Ö[/align]
lyzah
» n00b
1969-12-31

guitarist....:):):)
marion millionaire
» n00b
1969-12-31

VOCALIST: claudio sanchez of coheed and cambria (the BOMB) GUITARIST(Rhythm): eh whats the difference between rhythm and lead? so idk. :D GUITARIST(Lead):Jimmy page of led zep (guitar god) BASSIST:Flea of rhcp (raddd) DRUMMER:Travis Barker of blink 182; +44 (monster)
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

guitarist - kevin jonas vocalist - joe & nick jonas hehe .. JOBROS!^^
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Vocals - Yael Yuzon - SC Guitarist - Tatsi Jamnague - Calla [Even if I don't like the band, just him] :eh: Bassist - Carlos Calderon - Chicos Drummer - Chris Cantada - SC Long Live OPM - yyy ;) :lol::lol::lol:
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Vocalist and Lead guitar.[/i]
emokid722
» FTalker
1969-12-31

VOCALIST: [b]JARED LETO [/b]- 30 seconds to mars GUITARIST(Rhythm): [b]JOSH FARRO [/b]- paramore GUITARIST(Lead): [b]SLASH[/b] - Guns N' Roses BASSIST: [b]MARK STOERMER [/b]- the killers DRUMMER:[b] AARON GILLESPIE [/b]- Underoath and [b]LONGINEU PARSONS III[/b]- Yellowcard hehe., :D

Last edited by emokid722 (2008-06-04 07:57:35)

.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

VOCALIST: James Vesely of Secondhand Serenade GUITARIST(Rhythm): Gabby ALipe of Urbandub Vocalist and Rhythm GUITARIST(Lead): Jomal of Kamikazee BASSIST: Lalai of Urbandub DRUMMER:Melvin Rivera Macatiag of Typecast and Bords of Kamikazee
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: XYEMPRE VOCALIST...... (LALO NA PAG WAFU...) :D LANDi KUH... :D
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]VOCALIST:bamboo and mark abaya of kwjan GUITARIST:Mong Alcaraz of chicosci BASSIST:ira of bamboo DRUMMER:raymond marasigan(the vocalist now of sandwich) [/b]
zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

MALE VOCALIST : GEORGE CORPSEGRINDER :arrow: CNNAIBAL CORPSE FEMALE VOCALIST : SIMONE SIMONS :arrow: EPICA GUITARIST : JACK OWEN :arrow: DEICIDE BASSIST :APOLLYON :arrow: IMMORTAL DRUMMER : INFERNO :arrow: BEHEMOTH

Last edited by zodiark (2008-06-10 10:58:05)

roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]male vocx[/b]=[u]john gallagher of dying fetus[/u] [b]female bocx[/b]=[u]metallic kitty of decadence[/u] [b]bassist[/b]=[u]sean beasly of dying fetus[/u] [b]drummer[/b]=[u]duane timlin of dying fetus[/u] =):)=)
pauljed15
» n00b
1969-12-31

Here's mine.. [color=green]Foreign:[/color] VOCALS: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Dickinson]Bruce Dickinson[/url](iron maiden) GUITARS: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WqE_q3kFUM&NR=1]Jason Becker[/url], [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG2804ggsI0]Michael Romeo[/url](symphony x) *both are neo-classical shredders.. BASS:[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAVf-lXgCDM]John Myung[/url](Dream Theater) DRUMS:[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFlnXeo4mKQ]Lars Ulrich[/url](Metallica) [color=green]OPM:[/color] VOCALS: Basti Artadi(Wolfgang) & Karl Roy(Kapatid) GUITARS: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hhO3G9x8eI]Sid Pablo[/url]( Check his videos [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/sidlead66]here![/url]) BASS: Louie Talan(Kapatid, Razorback, Pinikpikan, Mishka Adams and the Blue Echoes, Spy and Cynthia Alexander) DRUMS: JanJan Mendoza(Urbandub)
jezreeljhune
» n00b
1969-12-31

VOCALIST:David Archuleta GUITARIST(Rhythm):Frank Alvin GUITARIST(Lead):Steve Vai BASSIST:JEZREEL JHUNE DRUMMER:EARL GABUYA EARL GABUYA IS THE GREATEST DRUMMER OF ALL!! EARL GABUYA IS MY NEIGHBOR. HE LIVES IN UCMA VILLAGE APAS,CEBU CITY. HES VERY GREAT!GO TO HIM AND WATCH HIM! WE HAVE A CONCERT THIS JULY 13 AT PASEO!TICKETS ARE AvAILABLE AT TICKET NET OUTLETS.. PLEASE WATCH US! REMEMBER DAVID ARCHULETA IS MY STUDENT IN SINGING... IM THE VOCALIST THERE IN THE CONCERT... DAVID ARCHULETA WILL NOT GO THERE... CAUSE HE WANT ME TO BE THE VOCALIST AS HES SINGING TEACHER... IF YOU WANT TO BE A GREAT VOCALIST COME TO ME! I WILL TRAIN YOU VERY WELL! AND EARL GABUYA WILL TRAIN YOU TOO IN DRUMMING.. STEVE VAI IS ALSO OUR STUDENT OF EARL GABUYA.. FRANK ALVIN IS ALSO MY FIRST STUDENT.. REMEMBER MY NAME JEZREEL JHUNE. AND DONT FORGET ALSO EARL GABUYA! IM JEZREEL JHUNE. TAKE CARE ALWAYS GUYS.. AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.. WISH YOU WILL COME TO US.. SO THAT YOUR DREAMS WILL BE COME TRUE!!

Last edited by jezreeljhune (2008-06-24 06:28:37)

dying
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

vocalist : chester benington from Linkin park:D gitaris : john petrucci from dream theater bassist : phoenix from linkin park drummer : mike portnoy :D
melovesavril
» n00b
1969-12-31

VOCALIST: Avril Lavigne and Hayley Williams [Paramore] GUITARIST(Lead): Evan Taubenfeld and Josh Farro [Paramore] BASSIST: Pete Wentz [FOB] DRUMMER: Travis Barker [Blink 182] ^^they rock! \m/
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]VOCALIST[/b]:Hayley Williams [Paramore], Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda [Linkin Park], Adam Gontier [Three Days Grace], Brendon Urie [P!ATD] [b]GUITARIST(Rhythm)[/b]:Brad Walst [3DG], Jason Bynum [Paramore, only up to 2005], Mike Shinoda[LP] [b]GUITARIST(Lead)[/b]:Josh Farro [Paramore], Brad Delson [LP] [b]BASSIST[/b]:Jeremy Davis [Paramore], Peter Wentz [FOB], Phoenix [LP] [b]DRUMMER[/b]:Zac Farro [Paramore], Rob Bourdon [LP] my shoulder hurts now..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » All of us have their own favorite drummers,vocalist,guitarist and bassist.Please give the names and let find out which combined group will be the best band. Note: No combined International and OPM ba

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:34

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy