• ARCHIVES 
  • » All of us have their own favorite drummers,vocalist,guitarist and bassist.Please give the names and let find out which combined group will be the best band. Note: No combined International and OPM ba

Pages: 11234

All of us have their own favorite drummers,vocalist,guitarist and bassist.Please give the names and let find out which combined group will be the best band. Note: No combined International and OPM ba

.L.
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: All of us have their own favorite drummers,vocalist,guitarist and bassist.Please give the names and let find out which combined group will be the best band. Note: No combined International and OPM ba

Vocals: Jarret Bassist: Cliff Burton of Metallica, Johnny christ of Avenged Sevenfold Guitarist: Slash, Jeremy DePoyster =D on Drums: Jimmy Sullivan of Avenged sevenfold
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: All of us have their own favorite drummers,vocalist,guitarist and bassist.Please give the names and let find out which combined group will be the best band. Note: No combined International and OPM ba

vocalist brendon urie from patd bassist: pete wentz from FOB guitarist: ryan ross drummer: spencer smith (with SJC drums:D) both from PATD
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

vocalist paul mccartney and john lennon bassist: ringo star guitarist: george harrison drummer: ringo
emir94
» FTalker
1969-12-31

VOCALIST: Dennis Lee (alesana) GUITARIST: Steve Vai,Protest The Hero's (dont know his name.hehe) BASSIST: [b]FLEA[/b](Red Hot Chili Peppers) *favourite* :D Drummer: Chad (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Jeremy (alesana), Kudut (Plague of Happiness)
kinetixz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: VOCALIST:[/b] Dennis & Shawn of Alesana [b]:arrow: GUITARIST(Rhythm):[/b] Patrick of Alesana [b]:arrow: GUITARIST(Lead):[/b] Adam of Alesana [b]:arrow: BASSIST:[/b] Shane of Alesana [b]:arrow: DRUMMER:[/b] Jeremy of Alesana I'm a pure, 100% Alesana Addict :D
hellyeah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

Drummer :arrow: mark portnoy Vocals :arrow: james hetfield Bassist: :arrow: cliff burton :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Guitarist :arrow: eric clapton
meandhim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Vocalist - Bill Kaulitz (Tokio Hotel) Guitarist - Tom Kaulitz (Tokio Hotel) Bassist - Georg Listing (Tokio Hotel) Drummer - Gustav Schäfer (Tokio Hotel)
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Vocalists: chito miranda(parokya ni edgar :D) and the vocalist of mayday parade =), bamboo manalac(bamboo) guitarists: john frusciante(rhcp), john mayer :D, jomal(kamikazee), gab(parokya), darius(parokya) bassists:buwi(not sure of his name but he's from PnE), flea(rhcp) drummer:vic mercado(bamboo), and the drummer of unwritten law :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Vocalist :arrow: [i]Chester Bennington[/i] of Linkin Park Guitarist :arrow: [i]Josh Farro[/i] of Paramore Bassist :arrow: [i]Phoenix[/i] of Linkin Park Drummer :arrow: [i]Lars Ulrich[/i] of Metallica :thumbsup: [/b]
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

VOCALIST: kuya paolo valenciano of his band, salamin, my ninong, bamboo manalac and hayley williams GUITARIST(Rhythm):uuhhh... josh farro GUITARIST(Lead): dunno BASSIST: pete wentz DRUMMER: the drummer of salamin... he's great!!

Last edited by yumiko-chan (2008-12-18 04:38:15)

bayu a
» n00b
1969-12-31

VOCALIST: [b]matt bellamy[/b] (MUSE) GUITARIST(Rhythm): [b]frank iero[/b] (MCR) GUITARIST(Lead): [b]synyster gates[/b] (A7x) BASSIST: [b]flea[/b](RHCP) DRUMMER: [b]dominic howard.[/b](MUSE)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]VOCALIST:[/b] [i]Hayley Williams (Paramore)[/i] [b]GUITARIST (Rythm):[/b] [i]Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day)[/i] [b]GUITARIST (Lead):[/b] [i]Brad Delson (Linkin Park)[/i] [b]BASSIST:[/b] [i]Brad Walst (Three Days Grace)[/i] [b]DRUMMER:[/b] [i]Tre Cool (Green Day)[/i]
Dtch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Vocalist[/b] :arrow: Amy Lee (Evanescence) [b]Guitarist[/b] :arrow: Frank Iero (My Chemical Romance) [b]Guitarist[/b] :arrow: Philip Sneed (Story of The Year) [b]Bassist[/b] :arrow: Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boys) [b]Drummer[/b] :arrow: Travis Barker (+44)
shade_
» n00b
1969-12-31

GUITARIST: STEVE BAI BASSIST: FLEA ( RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS ) DRUMMER: mark portnoy ( DREAM THEATER ) KEYBOARD: MAXIM ( DREAM THEATER ) thats all :D :thumbsup:
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

VOCALIST: James Hetfield / Metallica GUITARIST(Rhythm): Mark Tremonti / Creed / Alter Bridge GUITARIST(Lead): Steve Vai / Steve Vai BASSIST: Stu Hamm / JS Crew DRUMMER: Lars Ulrich
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Vocals: [b]Mike Hranica[/b] ( the devil wears Prada ), [b]Jesse Smith[/b] Bassist: [b]Cliff burton[/b] ( Metallica ), [b]steve harris [/b]( iron maien ), myself! =D :D XDD Guitarist: [b]Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, Slash, Malmstein yngwie, Santana[/b] on Drums: [b]Travis Barker[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » All of us have their own favorite drummers,vocalist,guitarist and bassist.Please give the names and let find out which combined group will be the best band. Note: No combined International and OPM ba

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:31

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy