• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]Why People Need Kiss [/b] [u][b]Example:[/b][/u] [b]Why u need To kiss ur Girlfriend/boyfriend... even ur not married yet.. and what are u feel if u kiss ur love onces. [/b] [b]Ps[/b] :ar

Pages: 1234566

:arrow: [b]Why People Need Kiss [/b] [u][b]Example:[/b][/u] [b]Why u need To kiss ur Girlfriend/boyfriend... even ur not married yet.. and what are u feel if u kiss ur love onces. [/b] [b]Ps[/b] :ar

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]Why People Need Kiss [/b] [u][b]Example:[/b][/u] [b]Why u need To kiss ur Girlfriend/boyfriend... even ur not married yet.. and what are u feel if u kiss ur love onces. [/b] [b]Ps[/b] :ar

Lol. Haha. Maybe because its one way of showing their love. Hmm, am not sure actually. Haha.
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]Why People Need Kiss [/b] [u][b]Example:[/b][/u] [b]Why u need To kiss ur Girlfriend/boyfriend... even ur not married yet.. and what are u feel if u kiss ur love onces. [/b] [b]Ps[/b] :ar

To show how much I love him :thumbsup:
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

because of foreplay! :lol:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: a way of expressing our love
™~♥crazy ada♥~™
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=reikazek]uhh... way of expressing their feelings.. i guess.. hahahha:lol:[/quote] i definitely agree[/align]
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to check the breathe of his/her partner... ahaha =D:thumbsup:
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to show your affection.. and somtimes, there is no explanation. your lips just draw closer to each other. who agrees???:/
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

It's not a need or stuff. I haven't experienced that...but maybe it's just a good feeling...or a promise of a girl/boy to never live him/her forever...But I don't believe it...It is soo disgusting looking at them doing that. But..if that's only anime, it wouldn't be that disgusting....
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

"Kissing is pleasant because the teeth, jawbones and lips are full of nerves, and when the lips meet an electric current is generated." <--- err lol Hmmm. Kissing burns more calories. =D I also agree that kissing is one way to express our love to someone...and in some cases it's the first step too..=D (not that i've ever kissed before)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well, I don't know I think that they think they're already matured. XO Maybe a kiss on the cheek will do But NOT on the lips ew
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Inspiration nor Experience.?! dduunnnoo ..[/b]
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

that's the [b]safest way[/b] to show your affection to your partner..i think???=|
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its one of showing of affection and love... and kissing feels good... ahehe :eh: :P :D i agree with raph!! its the safest way of showing love ... =):thumbsup:
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to add sum spice, i gues.. :rolleyes:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

to satisfy a human's active estrogen and testosterone??? bwahahaha... but for me, kissing really is not necessary, but well, as they say, expression of love.. =|
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

To express our feeling and gives you enlightenment =D! It also extends your relationship. :eh:

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-05-13 09:23:02)

hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:doubt: to share their emotions
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i don't know.. maybe because to strengthen their relationship! :D
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]i don't know.. maybe because to strengthen their relationship![/quote] So kissing is healthy?! Maybe it is also a vitamin :D <just kidding for me I guess to express their feelings.

Last edited by Lightness (2008-05-19 22:21:28)

§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

so that they can tell to themselves that it is true love,, when they kiss again it is now the way of expessing love to weach other.. :kiss:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]Why People Need Kiss [/b] [u][b]Example:[/b][/u] [b]Why u need To kiss ur Girlfriend/boyfriend... even ur not married yet.. and what are u feel if u kiss ur love onces. [/b] [b]Ps[/b] :ar

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:45

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy