• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]Why People Need Kiss [/b] [u][b]Example:[/b][/u] [b]Why u need To kiss ur Girlfriend/boyfriend... even ur not married yet.. and what are u feel if u kiss ur love onces. [/b] [b]Ps[/b] :ar

Pages: 1123456

:arrow: [b]Why People Need Kiss [/b] [u][b]Example:[/b][/u] [b]Why u need To kiss ur Girlfriend/boyfriend... even ur not married yet.. and what are u feel if u kiss ur love onces. [/b] [b]Ps[/b] :ar

cocopogi007
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]Why People Need Kiss [/b] [u][b]Example:[/b][/u] [b]Why u need To kiss ur Girlfriend/boyfriend... even ur not married yet.. and what are u feel if u kiss ur love onces. [/b] [b]Ps[/b] :ar

To know who has the bad breath... :lol: Just kidding i think to express feelings in how you loved each other... :wow:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]Why People Need Kiss [/b] [u][b]Example:[/b][/u] [b]Why u need To kiss ur Girlfriend/boyfriend... even ur not married yet.. and what are u feel if u kiss ur love onces. [/b] [b]Ps[/b] :ar

to show affection..
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

to experience the feeling of kissing!:lol:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

to show how much you love him/her
cezpiang
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]to show some love..hehe..many people show their feelings by kissing..[/align]
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yea. a way of expressing you love for each other.[/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i don't know~!. maybe by showing ur love to him and it's for stronger the reltionship!
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when u love someone.., u do crazy things without knowin it's worth.., so u kiss and feels that u just have to.., no more questions asked.., :lol:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kiss just to express their logve to each other.
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...it's d way of expressing ones feelings.,.,., ....u know...action speaks louder dan words...=)
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well, cant answer this thread yet.. i haven't tried kissing yet.. =)
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

why am i reading this??? lolz...XD
xtine coh
» n00b
1969-12-31

kiss is not just for pleasure and satisfaction. its the way u express ur feelings and for COMMITMENT :)=)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

to express there love and desire (lol..) [spoiler]i nvr kissed and been kissed,kay? :lol: [/spoiler]
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: to feel loved! [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me it symbolize the love but its express through a kiss
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It expresses Your feeling,,,?
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]honestly, i really don't know what does that feel. i never kissed! haven't tried it. ahahaha. but i think. it is [b]NOT[/b] a need for a couple. it might be one of the ways of expressing your love. [b]BUT[/b] it is not the only way to show that you really love your partner.[/align]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Why do feefol need a kiss? :| ahaha well why do i need a kiss :crybaby: i was never kissed :crybaby: and i f***ing need a kiss :crybaby: Lol why is that!? Because it is a way to show your loev to that person :wow: This is why online relationship sucks :crybaby: Anyways. Teh feefol who really need a kiss are those who are never kissed :eh: (liek me :wasted: ) They are keen to know teh feeling, teh pleasure, teh moment, teh blablabla while they kissed and teh most important thing for those who want to loose weight [quote]You burn 26 calories in a one minute kiss.[/quote] philematology
aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

couz i think!!..,, this is the way of showing how much u love ur GF/BF [spoiler]well base on my expirience[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]Why People Need Kiss [/b] [u][b]Example:[/b][/u] [b]Why u need To kiss ur Girlfriend/boyfriend... even ur not married yet.. and what are u feel if u kiss ur love onces. [/b] [b]Ps[/b] :ar

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:40

[ 11 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy