• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]Why People Need Kiss [/b] [u][b]Example:[/b][/u] [b]Why u need To kiss ur Girlfriend/boyfriend... even ur not married yet.. and what are u feel if u kiss ur love onces. [/b] [b]Ps[/b] :ar

Pages: 1..123456

:arrow: [b]Why People Need Kiss [/b] [u][b]Example:[/b][/u] [b]Why u need To kiss ur Girlfriend/boyfriend... even ur not married yet.. and what are u feel if u kiss ur love onces. [/b] [b]Ps[/b] :ar

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]Why People Need Kiss [/b] [u][b]Example:[/b][/u] [b]Why u need To kiss ur Girlfriend/boyfriend... even ur not married yet.. and what are u feel if u kiss ur love onces. [/b] [b]Ps[/b] :ar

[b][i]blame it to the [u]french[/u][/i] [/b]:lol: they started it... correct me if i'm wrong
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]Why People Need Kiss [/b] [u][b]Example:[/b][/u] [b]Why u need To kiss ur Girlfriend/boyfriend... even ur not married yet.. and what are u feel if u kiss ur love onces. [/b] [b]Ps[/b] :ar

maybe to express their feeling?
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think kissing is one way of showing ur feelings??? i dunno.. me wanna kiss miii bf.. :crybaby: too bad he's so far away... 3 more months.. i can finally kiss him :wow: :lol:
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) to show love ......................................
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=reikazek]uhh... way of expressing their feelings.. i guess.. hahahha:lol:[/quote] I agree ~ :D
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think>? ehem just 4 fun.. idunno
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: people don't need kiss.. people want it! :kiss::kiss: :lol::lol::lol: [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

people need kiss coz it is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think people need kiss so that they could strengthen their relationship??? i guess so! hehe
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]to express their feelings[/b] though lovers aren't married, they can kiss..
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

Other way to communicate, Express their feelings inside them, To show some love. [b][i][color=#FF0000][scroll]1love[/scroll][/color][/i][/b]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Oh yes. Kissing is the first step. :eh: The rest will follow but if you get a good kiss, more likely that its gonna be a good relationship. =)
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i gUess pEoPLe kISs tO shOW thIEr lOVe to eAch Other.. oR jUSt fOR fuN...hehe..LOL... i jUSt hAd mY fiRst kISs..hehe
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]It's a way 2 express our love. :wow: [/b]
rylai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]..i think it's one way to show your love and affection to him/her..[/align]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

to exchange saliva? :lol: mohahaha...
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]i guess people kiss to express how they feel.[/quote] yes ur right..:):thumbsup: kiss makes people happy!..lolz..
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

expression of the feelings they have for each other.. :penguin:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhm..is that the first step to start the sizzling moment????:lol:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]uhm..is that the first step to start the sizzling moment????:lol:[/quote] you mean sex? haha.. of course it is..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]Why People Need Kiss [/b] [u][b]Example:[/b][/u] [b]Why u need To kiss ur Girlfriend/boyfriend... even ur not married yet.. and what are u feel if u kiss ur love onces. [/b] [b]Ps[/b] :ar

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:34

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy