• ARCHIVES 
  • » This tutorial tackles about how to make an Overlay Friendster Profile using Image Map. Requirements: * Adobe Photoshop w/ Image Ready. * Patience and creativity. FAQ: 1. What's the difference betw

This tutorial tackles about how to make an Overlay Friendster Profile using Image Map. Requirements: * Adobe Photoshop w/ Image Ready. * Patience and creativity. FAQ: 1. What's the difference betw

^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This tutorial tackles about how to make an Overlay Friendster Profile using Image Map. Requirements: * Adobe Photoshop w/ Image Ready. * Patience and creativity. FAQ: 1. What's the difference betw

markyctrigger...>> [url]http://www.markyctrigger.com[/url]
meltie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This tutorial tackles about how to make an Overlay Friendster Profile using Image Map. Requirements: * Adobe Photoshop w/ Image Ready. * Patience and creativity. FAQ: 1. What's the difference betw

i tried using ver 9 but it doesnt work.. do u use that too?
^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe this can help you po [url]http://theftalk.com/t912-NEWSUPDATE%5D-OVERLAYING-INSTRUCTIONS.html[/url]
meltie
» n00b
1969-12-31

o, okies,, i'll try it out and tell u how i progreesss again=)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Im quite skeptical about new html codes in friendster? How do you guys doing this codes compatible in friendster and are you doing trial and error or you have sources about these kinds of thing? It's thingy and It's hard to understand why these codes are working in friendster and howcome some codes does'nt work in other podast? Edit: Definitely I'm confused!

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-05-06 07:00:30)

d1p1m4y03
» n00b
1969-12-31

someone help me!! :( I understand the instructions! I really get it! But I need a help in image mapping. I understand it too, but when i view my layout then click on the link it has a wrong website... for example i image mapped the home, the website is www.friendster.com . But when I view it, this is the wrong website.... ex. "C:\Documents and Settings\Paolo\Local Settings\Temp\ImageReady\TargetPreview7\www.friendster.com"(this is an example only) Please need a help! anyone?! :cry:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=d1p1m4y03]someone help me!! :( I understand the instructions! I really get it! But I need a help in image mapping. I understand it too, but when i view my layout then click on the link it has a wrong website... for example i image mapped the home, the website is www.friendster.com . But when I view it, this is the wrong website.... ex. "C:\Documents and Settings\Paolo\Local Settings\Temp\ImageReady\TargetPreview7\www.friendster.com"(this is an example only) Please need a help! anyone?! :cry:[/quote] :arrow: [b]it's on a preview, that's why..if you put links, make it complete..ex for home it must be: http://www.friendster.com/home.php [/b] ;)
d1p1m4y03
» n00b
1969-12-31

But how about "PROFILE"... is it www.friendster.com/user.php? :question:
ateh joan
» n00b
1969-12-31

huhuhuhu wala akong photoshop or anything that would help me create my own layouts... :crybaby:
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ ateh joan if you thats your case you can have premade overlay.....its available in several websites this days....you can get some here...just go to the overlay section of this forum or click ate meng's green siggy there's premade also in her web
Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

great tutorial! very understandable! =) :thumbsup:
jenelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok so i finished the whole page thang. BUT! why can't i get the correct codes frm the wordpad? uknown charcters shows up. :doubt: help me please
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Is there anyway that I can make my own layout at Microsoft office word 2003? I dont have photoshop :( ..
^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha..ure joking right?^^ :D ..i dont think so.. ;) hihih...isntall photoshop instead
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It's means that markyctrigger is a third party program we should install in able to complete the tutorial!! Is the generator is safe! You know wat-a-maen?? Just a newbie here!!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Reur]It's means that markyctrigger is a third party program we should install in able to complete the tutorial!! Is the generator is safe! You know wat-a-maen?? Just a newbie here!![/quote] I think it's safe.. wew. i'm making my own overlay at ms frontpage with the help of photoshop and imageready and also thanks for sharing the tut! i think that's the easiest way to make an overlay
rationallyconts49
» n00b
1969-12-31

Where can you download adobe photoshop?
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:D nice
betty
» n00b
1969-12-31

excuse me po... naguguluhan lang po ako... san po ba nakukuha ung adobe photoshop?! dino-download po ba un?! pano po ako makakagawa ng ganung overlay?! gusto ko po kc ako nalang ung gagawa... thanks po for the good people that will help me... :cry:
rhyme_w/out_reason
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei can i use corel draw?:) eheheheheh
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This tutorial tackles about how to make an Overlay Friendster Profile using Image Map. Requirements: * Adobe Photoshop w/ Image Ready. * Patience and creativity. FAQ: 1. What's the difference betw

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:55

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy