• ARCHIVES 
  • » This tutorial tackles about how to make an Overlay Friendster Profile using Image Map. Requirements: * Adobe Photoshop w/ Image Ready. * Patience and creativity. FAQ: 1. What's the difference betw

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

This tutorial tackles about how to make an Overlay Friendster Profile using Image Map. Requirements: * Adobe Photoshop w/ Image Ready. * Patience and creativity. FAQ: 1. What's the difference betw

s0mebody
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This tutorial tackles about how to make an Overlay Friendster Profile using Image Map. Requirements: * Adobe Photoshop w/ Image Ready. * Patience and creativity. FAQ: 1. What's the difference betw

:crybaby: :crybaby: anu po bang klase ng photoshop ang kailangan...? amf newbie pa po tlga ako... pa2long nman oh... huhu...! :crybaby: :crybaby:
~*Ghedmae*~
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This tutorial tackles about how to make an Overlay Friendster Profile using Image Map. Requirements: * Adobe Photoshop w/ Image Ready. * Patience and creativity. FAQ: 1. What's the difference betw

wow thanks for sharing this one =)
chriszeak1973
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi...im justnew in here and want to learn how to make an overlay layout...can u help me in here pls??? my first and main question is...what version of adobe photoshop do i need for this everlaying concern??? it is any version will do??
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]You need Adobe Photoshop 7.0 or above. [/b]
chriszeak1973
» n00b
1969-12-31

question here.....in the turotial.....says that i can use the 700 by 600...but maximum of my adobe is in 500 only..and after that my adobe says that my scratch disk is full....where can i find my scratch disk??so that i can empty that 1??
chriszeak1973
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahhh ok....i have finished downloading my adobe version 7.0 and with image ready alreasy.... but my question above is my problem
xpoiled7
» n00b
1969-12-31

im just asking about tutorial no.25... where can i find that name.gif?because when we upload image in imageshack.us,we need to browse the file,and where can i find that file specifically?
muzika_12
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=chriszeak1973]question here.....in the turotial.....says that i can use the 700 by 600...but maximum of my adobe is in 500 only..and after that my adobe says that my scratch disk is full....where can i find my scratch disk??so that i can empty that 1??[/quote] were on the same boat dude... please if anyone knows how to manage adobe photoshop kindly help us..
loveko
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url][/url]
me0w22
» n00b
1969-12-31

oowww... may requirements.. :O
mukumuku112233
» n00b
1969-12-31

I did make one.. and when I paste the generated code into my media box nothing happens.. its just a picture.. why?? anyone??
mukumuku112233
» n00b
1969-12-31

by the way, kindly pm me please, coz its hard to check from time-time in the threads.. thank you.. add me: uchiha112233@yahoo.com.ph
nhelsan
» n00b
1969-12-31

an o Ba GnDnag wEbsiTe Pra sa nOn OvErLay na bCkgRoud?,. :|
mukumuku112233
» n00b
1969-12-31

what's the difference between a non-overlay and an overlay layout in freindster??
mukumuku112233
» n00b
1969-12-31

ilan ang pinoy na nagpost dito?? mukhang marami ahh..
lionheartcgr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

almost 80% of members here are pinoyz!!!! i'm proud to be one! hehe
nitrogen013
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tut0rial....
mukumuku112233
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lionheartcgr]almost 80% of members here are pinoyz!!!! i'm proud to be one! hehe[/quote] alam mo ba kung pano gumawa ng sariling layout? di ko maintindihan ung dito eh..
adi92
» n00b
1969-12-31

Is that 700 cm or mm or wat????
mukumuku112233
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=adi92]Is that 700 cm or mm or wat????[/quote] 700 pixels/cm
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This tutorial tackles about how to make an Overlay Friendster Profile using Image Map. Requirements: * Adobe Photoshop w/ Image Ready. * Patience and creativity. FAQ: 1. What's the difference betw

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:58

[ 9 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy