• ARCHIVES 
  • » This tutorial tackles about how to make an Overlay Friendster Profile using Image Map. Requirements: * Adobe Photoshop w/ Image Ready. * Patience and creativity. FAQ: 1. What's the difference betw

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

This tutorial tackles about how to make an Overlay Friendster Profile using Image Map. Requirements: * Adobe Photoshop w/ Image Ready. * Patience and creativity. FAQ: 1. What's the difference betw

abhy_sweetgurl
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This tutorial tackles about how to make an Overlay Friendster Profile using Image Map. Requirements: * Adobe Photoshop w/ Image Ready. * Patience and creativity. FAQ: 1. What's the difference betw

i dont know what am i suppose to do after saving the to the adobe reader.. i opened it in a word pad and then the code was chinise a cant understand the word.. there how can i able to replace its URL if i cant understand the words... :wallbash: :crybaby: this is the ex of the code.... GIF89a¼X÷ i cant see were is te URL can you help me...

Last edited by abhy_sweetgurl (2007-08-26 03:17:16)

alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: This tutorial tackles about how to make an Overlay Friendster Profile using Image Map. Requirements: * Adobe Photoshop w/ Image Ready. * Patience and creativity. FAQ: 1. What's the difference betw

thanks for sharing keep up the gud wrk!
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice tutorial..haha i'll try it =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=abhy_sweetgurl]i dont know what am i suppose to do after saving the to the adobe reader.. i opened it in a word pad and then the code was chinise a cant understand the word.. there how can i able to replace its URL if i cant understand the words... :wallbash: :crybaby: this is the ex of the code.... GIF89a¼X÷ i cant see were is te URL can you help me...[/quote] adobe reader? lol. adobe reader is for PDF files right? you must have a adobe photoshop and (optional) imageready
abhy_sweetgurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tutorial but its not working i dont know how to get my code... i have a problem coz im new hir..!!! can u help me i finish doing my overlay using that tutorial but i dont know how to get the code... can u help me email me hir.. gudgirl_abhy@yahoo.com.ph thnkz a lot..
abhy_sweetgurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmmm i have adobe photoshop... base on the tutorial in making making overlay in easy way after designing my overlay go to file jump to adobe image ready and i follow it.. ii dont know how to finish it..
abhy_sweetgurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

im just testing if someone answer my qeustion..
abhy_sweetgurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

im just checking out if some one answers my question..
foulpresence
» n00b
1969-12-31

Dont understand anything.. :wallbash: naahh.. doesnt make any sense.. haaay... :retard:
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

lol..this one rocks!
rainnyzeke
» n00b
1969-12-31

wahhh can you make me a layout???rain pls!!! send me the code tnx :D :lol:
crestfallen
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: i cant do it....help please [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r71/jean_icecold3000/adik/crestfallen.gif[/img]
jaratotzkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

what if u put 2 images? what will u upload? the first or the second?
happy
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll try to make one on image slicing! ;)

Last edited by happy (2007-09-14 17:14:50)

nwebz
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei... i cant see the instruction 27.... :( especially the "replace>yes" and how can i make boxes for the testimonials to appear.. oh and the profile i made doesn't work plsss help me
jun_fans...
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's kinda bitb of a diff format...still gettin it!!
michael_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

<script type="text/Javascript"> var aff_id=30995229; var link_id=2; var greeting='Join me on Friendster!'; var photo='http://photos.friendster.com/photos/92/25/30995229/909435292';</script> <script type="text/JavaScript" src="http://www.friendster.com/superfriendster.js"></script>
jenzterrific
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow this is amazing... i can really be smart here... if only my brain absorbs them :( but hey... does the free trial adobe photoshop works the same way as this? =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes it does.
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im really not good at this stuff :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This tutorial tackles about how to make an Overlay Friendster Profile using Image Map. Requirements: * Adobe Photoshop w/ Image Ready. * Patience and creativity. FAQ: 1. What's the difference betw

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:13

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy