• ARCHIVES 
  • » May I suggest before a member can access the [b]Friendster Layouts [CSS][/b] section, they must have at least 100 post. Why am I suggesting this? [b]Reasons:[/b] [li]The new members will have time

Pages: 123

May I suggest before a member can access the [b]Friendster Layouts [CSS][/b] section, they must have at least 100 post. Why am I suggesting this? [b]Reasons:[/b] [li]The new members will have time

admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: May I suggest before a member can access the [b]Friendster Layouts [CSS][/b] section, they must have at least 100 post. Why am I suggesting this? [b]Reasons:[/b] [li]The new members will have time

[align=center]- [b]Update[/b] -[/align] After considering all of the opinion posted here, currently: - All codes stay visible to everyone - Members with post < 100 can post a new thread, and can only post in their own thread This has been implemented in Friendster Layouts [CSS] and also [Overlay] category. Thank you.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: May I suggest before a member can access the [b]Friendster Layouts [CSS][/b] section, they must have at least 100 post. Why am I suggesting this? [b]Reasons:[/b] [li]The new members will have time

^ Nice One Admin =D Also Overlay Wow. :cool:

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-04-01 23:06:37)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]can only post in their own thread[/quote] What do you mean by this sir admin? So only the members who created a topic there can only post in their own topic? So other members can not reply? They can only view the topics?
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

question is that the real face of admin??????????
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No. Refrain from posting off-topics. Geez. Other moderators are right about you. You are one stubborn kid.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thank you sir admin. Kindly lock this thread. Cleaning mode of CSS and Overlay section can finally begin. :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@admin whew finally admin-sama sankyu for this~~ :D [quote=Chezter18]question is that the real face of admin??????????[/quote] Excellent!! You've Never break my expectations on you see how stubborn you are :lol: @jovito ephe im with you :thumbsup: lets commence the sterilization of that thread :D =D

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-02 01:23:32)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=chezter18]question is that the real face of admin??????????[/quote] ^ Hey Refrain from being off-topic mods are really pissed off. Ask your lawyer if you want to know :eh: @ Topic: [quote=eehjhay]No. Refrain from posting off-topics. Geez. Other moderators are right about you. You are one stubborn kid[/quote] Yeah i think like News and announcement only mods and admin can create topic.

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-04-02 01:36:41)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Topic Locked. [hr][hr] As the Thread Starter's request and the suggestion already approved by admin.[/b]
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=eehjhay]So only the members who created a topic there can only post in their own topic?[/quote] yes, as long as the topic starter has post count < 100. [quote=eehjhay]So other members can not reply? They can only view the topics?[/quote] yes, if the other members have post count < 100.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » May I suggest before a member can access the [b]Friendster Layouts [CSS][/b] section, they must have at least 100 post. Why am I suggesting this? [b]Reasons:[/b] [li]The new members will have time

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:31

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy