• ARCHIVES 
  • » May I suggest before a member can access the [b]Friendster Layouts [CSS][/b] section, they must have at least 100 post. Why am I suggesting this? [b]Reasons:[/b] [li]The new members will have time

Pages: 123

May I suggest before a member can access the [b]Friendster Layouts [CSS][/b] section, they must have at least 100 post. Why am I suggesting this? [b]Reasons:[/b] [li]The new members will have time

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

May I suggest before a member can access the [b]Friendster Layouts [CSS][/b] section, they must have at least 100 post. Why am I suggesting this? [b]Reasons:[/b] [li]The new members will have time

May I suggest before a member can access the [b]Friendster Layouts [CSS][/b] section, they must have at least 100 post. Why am I suggesting this? [b]Reasons:[/b] [li]The new members will have time to appreciate the forum and familiarize with its functions.[/li] [li]This will lessen the spam and reports on the mentioned section.[/li] [li][b]60%[/b] of the spam rate can be found at [b]Friendster Layouts [CSS][/b] section. If we have the 100 post function approved in the said category, a moderator can easily spot a potential spammer before the certain member starts frolicking around just to spam.[/li] [li]If we have this function approved, CSS authors can submit layouts freely without the hassle of constant linker updates.[/li] [li]Applying the said ideas above will prolong the capability of the current linker. [/li] [li]Enabling this function will help [b]Friendster Layouts [CSS][/b] section will look cleaner and organized.[/li] If anybody disagrees to this idea. Kindly reply in a proper manner with a valid reason because I assure you, I'll support my word that, the said reasons above will help the forum be organized. My suggestion is similar to the [b]"100 post before using chat box"[/b] idea so, am I hoping that the function I suggested can be implemented as well. If you're replying against this suggestion make sure your reasons are supportable and valid. Anybody that post in this thread just to reply [i]sarcastically[/i] or just to [b]mess around[/b] shall be [b]banned[/b] or [b]cursed [/b]immediately depending on degree of offense, so watch your replies. Do not forget [b]Forum Etiquette[/b].

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-23 02:22:11)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: May I suggest before a member can access the [b]Friendster Layouts [CSS][/b] section, they must have at least 100 post. Why am I suggesting this? [b]Reasons:[/b] [li]The new members will have time

i totally agree with this suggestion. we receive almost 100 reports in the Layouts CSS section but still it never lessens. Making the Layouts CSS section accessible for ranks Ftalkers etc etc not newbies would be of great help reducing the spams as well as the spammers. im at your back on this suggestion. =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-23 02:29:34)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: May I suggest before a member can access the [b]Friendster Layouts [CSS][/b] section, they must have at least 100 post. Why am I suggesting this? [b]Reasons:[/b] [li]The new members will have time

I like this suggestion because a lot of members is spamming. But what if Even they have 100 post they will spam again?

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-03-23 02:33:01)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sugoi ne Ephemeral-san ill agree with you with all my heart lol yeah the spam on that section is uncontrollable and irritating i hope these suggestion will be implemented asap cause this is for the better good :D :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]I like this suggestion because a lot of members is spamming. But what if Even they have 100 post they will spam again?[/quote] Easy answer... Ban or Curse. It's their action right? So we will just apply proper punishment.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]I like this suggestion because a lot of members is spamming. [b]But what if Even they have 100 post they will spam again[/b]?[/quote] atleast we lessen da spams on dat section,,if an ftalker SPAM on dat section,, =) simply,,,just cursed or banned dat member,,coz we can see she's/he's a ftalker den,, very common size if she/he will spam on dat thread,,100 posts w/o reading da rules,, im sure he/she know dat theres a cursed or banned status,, =) if dis sugggestion implemented,,i totally agree,, :thumbsup: i can see a lot of spammers der at CSS layouts,,, and all of them are newbie's,, good idea there,,
nazruto
» n00b
1969-12-31

i also support it... because the fs team will never beable to filter linker easly ... because from this section many linker are being shown so if the fs team wanted to see the new linker they might not waste thier time to get 100 post to enter this thread . I love ur suggestion ;)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nazruto]i also support it... because the fs team will never beable to filter linker easly ... because from this section many linker are being shown so if the fs team wanted to see the new linker they might not waste thier time to get 100 post to enter this thread . I love ur suggestion ;)[/quote] Your statement falls in the suggestion. [quote][li]Applying the said ideas above will prolong the capability of the current linker. [/li][/quote] That's why I am trying to propose this function.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-23 08:10:10)

dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ill agree with you ephz How about those Contributor with the post below???
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

As I say before, they must at least familiarize the forum functions. [quote]May I suggest before a member can access the [b]Friendster Layouts [CSS][/b] section, they must have at least 100 post. [li]The new members will have time to appreciate the forum and familiarize with its functions.[/li][/quote] It's better if the future new authors apply the idea above so they will know how to do this and that. Browsing and posting on Tricks and Tutorials section before posting a layout will help the author gain ideas and creativity in layout making also, if they familiarized themselves with the forum rules, it will help their people skills in layout submitting. In problems, all they have to do is PM a mod and we will try out best to entertain them.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-23 08:23:07)

dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I see,my fault sori bout that..!Hope admin grant this suggesstion coz it reli dicrease those spam..! =) :thumbsup:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] Portuniecho[/b] Good explanation you got there. If ftalkers spam, we can easily notice and catch them and of course do proper action to them. [b]Nazruto[/b] It is good you understand the reason why we are doing this. As a newbie, you understand alot. =)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-23 10:10:19)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Totally agree!! I avoid that thread simply becuase its over crowded and so many silly posting, spam in other words.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-03-23 09:00:11)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I agree with this :thumbsup: This would be so good if implemented A big help not only for moderators but for layout makers as well =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thats the most spammy section in this forum wahahA... kuya jovs i fully support this suggestion.. it will discipline some spam makers and lessen spams!! haha.. :D :thumbsup:
admin
» FTalkManiac

That means guests/unregistered users also shouldn't be able to view that section right? Or should we allow everyone to view the section, but only members with post count > 100 can post there? Which one is better?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]Allow everyone to view the section, but only members with post count > 100 can post there?[/quote] Seems to be a better idea sir. =) :thumbsup:
admin
» FTalkManiac

Yeah that will probably reduce spams but Ephe I'm afraid that it still won't prolong the capability of the current linker. ?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm... that's the problem though, anyway sir let us wait for the other members to reply. [hr] To Members: What do you think is the best solution? as the ones who are gonna benefit from this, what are your ideas. Anyway here are some ideas on the basis. [quote]Before a member can access the Friendster Layouts [CSS] section, they must have at least 100 post.[/quote] [b]Concept:[/b] This idea will protect linkers' secrecy. It will decrease spam rate. Only member with a hundred post can see the category. Members with 99 post below can not see the category itself. [quote]Allow everyone to view the section, but only members with post count > 100 can post there?[/quote] [b]Concept:[/b] This idea will not protect the linkers' secrecy. It will decrease spam rate. Only members with a 100 post can post on the category but they can still use the layouts even with 0 post. Now you guys decide.
admin
» FTalkManiac

I'm still not 100% sure if this can be implemented to the forum sistem but I'd like to suggest another one. [quote]Allow everyone to view the section, but only members with post count > 100 can post there and view the text inside the [i][[/i][i]code][/i] tags[/quote] [b]Concept:[/b] The combination of the two. This will protect the linkers' secrecy and hopefully will decrease spam rate. And only members with a 100 post can use the layouts and post on the category.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » May I suggest before a member can access the [b]Friendster Layouts [CSS][/b] section, they must have at least 100 post. Why am I suggesting this? [b]Reasons:[/b] [li]The new members will have time

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:18

[ 11 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy