• ARCHIVES 
  • » Haruhi Suzumiya or Haruhi Fujioka?? --Haruhi S. : Haruhi Suzumiya, a first year student in high school, can be characterized as being fun, crazy, and somewhat unpredictable. In the series, she is int

Pages: 12344

Haruhi Suzumiya or Haruhi Fujioka?? --Haruhi S. : Haruhi Suzumiya, a first year student in high school, can be characterized as being fun, crazy, and somewhat unpredictable. In the series, she is int

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Haruhi Suzumiya or Haruhi Fujioka?? --Haruhi S. : Haruhi Suzumiya, a first year student in high school, can be characterized as being fun, crazy, and somewhat unpredictable. In the series, she is int

Haruhi Suzumiya or Haruhi Fujioka?? --Haruhi S. : Haruhi Suzumiya, a first year student in high school, can be characterized as being fun, crazy, and somewhat unpredictable. In the series, she is introduced declaring her interests in aliens, espers and time travelers and does not care for 'ordinary' human beings. The last thing on her mind is a normal high school life. With a burning desire to find such phenomenon in the world, she is generally unapproachable and finds ordinary people boring and uninteresting. As a result of this, many classmates chose to avoid her. --Haruhi F. : Haruhi is the main character of Ouran high school host club, a lower-middle class first-year high school student who is able to attend Ouran High School through a scholarship provided by the school. Her outward appearance is similar to a boy's due to her short hair and cute face; she had longer hair before but had to cut some of it due to a neighborhood child putting gum in her hair. Shortly after arriving at Ouran, Haruhi accidentally broke a vase worth ¥8,000,000 while in the third music room while she was looking for a quiet place to study, and since then has been forced to work for the Host Club to pay for it. Mistaking her for a male, the club initially had her working as their servant, but they made her a host once they discovered that, beneath her glasses and rumpled clothing, she had a cute face. Her natural charm and relaxed demeanour instantly made her a favorite with some of the club's customers. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Haruhi S. or Haruhi F.?
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya or Haruhi Fujioka?? --Haruhi S. : Haruhi Suzumiya, a first year student in high school, can be characterized as being fun, crazy, and somewhat unpredictable. In the series, she is int

Haruhi Fujioka. Hahaha, I dunno why. But she's kinda cool. And I love her expression when the boys do crazy things and talk stuff about the behavior of the low-class people. Lol.
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya or Haruhi Fujioka?? --Haruhi S. : Haruhi Suzumiya, a first year student in high school, can be characterized as being fun, crazy, and somewhat unpredictable. In the series, she is int

Haruhi Suzumiya! I choose the one who loves aliens, espers, and time travelers!:D :lol:
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Fujioka Haruhi! I really uber lurb her!
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@joebz:yeah,coz those boys are 'crazy bastards' bwahaha..lol haruhi fujioka ROCKSSS!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Haha yeah. (I still haven't finished all the eps,huhu). Anyway, I've looked up Haruhi Suzumiya's profile (hehe) since I don't know her very much. Weee, she's kinda cool, too!:)
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Haruhi F. she is much better
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Haruhi Fujioka... because she is kind beautiful and cute....heheh Tamaki'sz crush hehe...:D[/b]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like haruhi f.
migi_dOll
» n00b
1969-12-31

haruhi fujioka [img]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g238/neji_momuke_love/more%20fan%20art/thharuhicute.gif[/img] because she's cute and has the natural ability to be liked by the people around her :wow: [img]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g238/neji_momuke_love/more%20fan%20art/haruhi02a.gif[/img]

Last edited by migi_dOll (2008-04-12 06:15:57)

yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

fujioka haruhi! xDD
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]I choose Haruhi Suzumiya!! She's the coolest ever!! >.<[/b][/color] [img]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk123/Anime_girl_019/thHaruhi.jpg[/img]
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I choose Haruhi Suzumiya coz she's cool :D the girl who loves supernatural thingy[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haruhi Fujioka ofcourse. At teh first episode I thought that she was really a boy. Then later on, she talked abt her life. And what she looked like years ago. =D Here This >> [img]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee203/Ratrea/Haruhi3.jpg[/img] Into that ugly looking -- other side of Haruhi. :D :D :D
kira-sama
» n00b
1969-12-31

HARUHI S.! wahhaha. right, shes cool and cute. :D:thumbsup:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i voted haruhi suzumiya hehehe ... :lol: because she's cute and she is friends with one of my fave anime character.. yuki nagato lol haha
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

haruhi suzumiya of course.. =D.. the master detective haha
Rubayyi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Haruhi fujioka[/b] she's so pretty..
pollymoon
» n00b
1969-12-31

Haruhi Fujioka- she's funny when she says "Damn rich bastards!" :P
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Haruhi Fujioka on the way!...:lol:[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Haruhi Suzumiya or Haruhi Fujioka?? --Haruhi S. : Haruhi Suzumiya, a first year student in high school, can be characterized as being fun, crazy, and somewhat unpredictable. In the series, she is int

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:13

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy