• ARCHIVES 
  • » Haruhi Suzumiya or Haruhi Fujioka?? --Haruhi S. : Haruhi Suzumiya, a first year student in high school, can be characterized as being fun, crazy, and somewhat unpredictable. In the series, she is int

Pages: 1234

Haruhi Suzumiya or Haruhi Fujioka?? --Haruhi S. : Haruhi Suzumiya, a first year student in high school, can be characterized as being fun, crazy, and somewhat unpredictable. In the series, she is int

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya or Haruhi Fujioka?? --Haruhi S. : Haruhi Suzumiya, a first year student in high school, can be characterized as being fun, crazy, and somewhat unpredictable. In the series, she is int

Haruhi Fujioka is the best
ichigo02
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya or Haruhi Fujioka?? --Haruhi S. : Haruhi Suzumiya, a first year student in high school, can be characterized as being fun, crazy, and somewhat unpredictable. In the series, she is int

[align=center][b].. i choose the one and only .. .. the best^^ [i]MYSELF^^[/i] ..=) [img]http://photos-008.friendster.com/e1/photos/80/02/26802008/1_444615464l.jpg[/img] .. 涼宮 ハルヒ ..:) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.. Suzumiya Haruhi ..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: .. she's an invincible [i]GOD[/i]^^ ..:cool: [i].. KOKKOII.. SUTEKII.. SUGOI NE..:o .. KAWAII.. KOWAII.. URASHII..^^:D[/i][/b][/align]
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haruhi f. :thumbsup:
-Xellos_tz-
» n00b
1969-12-31

Haruhi Fujioka !!! XDD she's really cute.... lol
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Haruhi Suzumiya.She`s cute and I love her dance.nyahahaha :P:P[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=:+:DominiK 521:+:]Haruhi F. she is much better[/quote] Maddie, you watch Ouran high school!? :o -- [b]TOPIC[/b] Haruhi Fujioka >_< She rocks :lol:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Fujioka, of course.. She's funny. ^^
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill vote for haruhi F.
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Still my vote is for Haruhi Suzumiya..:lol: :eh:
Unringen_Sai
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'll Choose Haruhi Fujioka but Haruhi Suzumiya is also my favorite character.
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I voted Haruhi Fujioka so cute.. :) The two of them are so cute...

Last edited by kEiyThLyN (2008-07-02 22:20:13)

ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

have u seen my avatar??!:D then that answers you're question.:eh: Haruhi Fujioka for me.:thumbsup: [spoiler]i'm in love with [b]Ouran High School Host Club[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by ugly_betty (2008-07-02 23:43:16)

NinaTrinidad
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]waaahhhh... :arrow:well...i like haruhi Fujiuka! she's cool with the boys...:D:D:D[/align]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haruhi Fujioka (>>so damn cute^^ :o:o:o)
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer Haruhi Suzumiya i haven't watch the other one..
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Haruhi Suzumiya [img]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll114/A_Chan_Anime_Lover/Firma-Haruhi.gif[/img]
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haruhi suzumiya are cuter than Haruhi Fujioka *peace*
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Haruhi S super cute
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Haruhi Fujioka FTW. :thumbsup: I like gender bending animu. >.<
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]HARUHI SUZUMIYA[/b]!! she's the best! cutest too! i love her!! :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Haruhi Suzumiya or Haruhi Fujioka?? --Haruhi S. : Haruhi Suzumiya, a first year student in high school, can be characterized as being fun, crazy, and somewhat unpredictable. In the series, she is int

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:03

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy