• ARCHIVES 
  • » Haruhi Suzumiya or Haruhi Fujioka?? --Haruhi S. : Haruhi Suzumiya, a first year student in high school, can be characterized as being fun, crazy, and somewhat unpredictable. In the series, she is int

Pages: 1234

Haruhi Suzumiya or Haruhi Fujioka?? --Haruhi S. : Haruhi Suzumiya, a first year student in high school, can be characterized as being fun, crazy, and somewhat unpredictable. In the series, she is int

imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya or Haruhi Fujioka?? --Haruhi S. : Haruhi Suzumiya, a first year student in high school, can be characterized as being fun, crazy, and somewhat unpredictable. In the series, she is int

my vote is for Haruhi Suzumiya.
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya or Haruhi Fujioka?? --Haruhi S. : Haruhi Suzumiya, a first year student in high school, can be characterized as being fun, crazy, and somewhat unpredictable. In the series, she is int

haruhi suzumiya is d bez for me. were both dat we have interest in aliens,spacers etc.
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee. i lab ouran. so i voted for Haruhi Fujioka. she's soo cute.
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like haruhi fujioka.. she's so cool.
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Haruhi Fujioka i like her most cause she doesn't know that people likes her already and she's so cute when she's acting innocent hahaand she tries hard to pay her debt of! :D
pRe-xiOuZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

Haruhi Fujioka. . she resembles in me in some ways
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]haruhi fujioka is my favs^^[/b]
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Haruhi Suzumia is THE BEST :thumbsup:

Last edited by Rikugo (2008-11-19 07:49:04)

bebe33
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) •Fujioka Haruhi: She's super cool; even if she acts like a boy. :lol:
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Haruhi Fujioka :) -- for me she's just too cool.. :)
imalone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haruhi suzumiya.. ><
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow:haruhi fujioka:thumbsup::) she's cute and funny sumtyms:lol:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Haruhi Fujioka![/b] she's pretty cool! :cool: OHSHC is still one of the best animes for meee :wow:
ivy_22
» n00b
1969-12-31

Always loved Haruhi Fujioka! She's really a nice character, and she is really lucky.
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] Haruhi F..XD coz she's cooL..!! LOL~[/align]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][align=center][color=red] Haruhi Fujioka[/b] [/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer haruhi [b]fujioka[/b]. haha! Ouran High school Host Club rocks! =|:thumbsup::thumbsup:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haruhi Fujioka For Me. :P
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haruhi suzumiya..
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: i like Haruhi Suzumiya
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Haruhi Suzumiya or Haruhi Fujioka?? --Haruhi S. : Haruhi Suzumiya, a first year student in high school, can be characterized as being fun, crazy, and somewhat unpredictable. In the series, she is int

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:02

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy