• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

fando91
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

This is cool.. :thumbsup:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

hir's sum fansign 4.. »»[url=http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc144/angeli718/pansyns%20req/Snapshot_20080718.jpg]aich[/url] »»[url=http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc144/angeli718/pansyns%20req/Snapshot_20080718_2.jpg]arine[/url] »»[url=http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc144/angeli718/pansyns%20req/Snapshot_20080718_3.jpg]cronixemo[/url] that's 4 now..gonna post sum more tomorrow or later..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

pending ding ding ding ding: :lol: ;) tita reika kuya jie aj abe nina rose.. siz geng kew aaron arine
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@angeli718 and jocamps... thanks for the fansign... i really love it!!! +repu for yah!!! mwah! :thumbsup:;) ill make fansign for u too!!!

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-07-19 02:18:36)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cronixemo]@angeli718 and jocamps... thanks for the fansign... i really love it!!! +repu for yah!!! mwah! :thumbsup:;) ill make fansign for u too!!![/quote] weeee... tnx 4 the +repu..
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Can i have some fansyns.. :lol: Please.. hehe..
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]Can i have some fansyns.. :lol: Please.. hehe..[/quote] suree.. wat do u want me 2 put?? i'll post tomorrow..
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cronixemo]@angeli718 and jocamps... thanks for the fansign... i really love it!!! +repu for yah!!! mwah! ill make fansign for u too!!![/quote] awww.. thanks so much for the +repu sis :kiss:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ im not a girl.. im just using reika fansign... :lol::lol::lol:
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cronixemo]^ im not a girl.. im just using reika fansign... :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] waaa!! :o my bad!! im sowi i wasnt able to see the sign beside your name so i thought you're a girl churi churi :redface:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=angeli718]suree.. wat do u want me 2 put?? i'll post tomorrow..[/quote] Any sis .. anyway thanks!
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I Wish Someone Gives Me Fansigns... :crybaby: When I'll Open My Webcam, Our Computer Shuts Down, I Dunno Why? :crybaby: Sorry For The OT![/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]I'll post my fansign soon,as soon as posible guyz,just wait for it ;).[/sup] [sup]Pending:[/sup] [quote][sup][b]• sisz Kimizuki[/sup] [sup]• Mod. Tinay[/sup] [sup]• sisz Nahzbate[/sup] [sup]• sisz Adrianne[/sup] [sup]• bro Derick[/sup] [sup]• sisz Gerlyn/Lady_end[/sup] [sup]• sisz Linnie[/sup] [sup]• sisz Cheuw[/sup] [sup]• sisz Jocamps/Jamie[/sup] [sup]• sisz Jhayyuliajay[/sup] [sup]• sisz Aina/Chii[/sup] [sup]•sisz Uma[/b][/sup][/quote]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-07-20 01:51:23)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jocamps]another set of fansigns :D REIKA[/quote] thanks for the fansign.. tnx sissy.... :kiss: still pending [spoiler] ----> jocamps ----> ninafaye ----> my lolo khulet ----> my ecs [/spoiler]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]cool! fansigns I want one,too. =):thumbsup: [/b]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]Pending: • sisz Kimizuki • Mod. Tinay • sisz Nahzbate • sisz Adrianne • bro Derick [b]• sisz Gerlyn/Lady_end[/b] • sisz Linnie • sisz Cheuw • sisz Jocamps/Jamie • sisz Jhayyuliajay • sisz Aina/Chii[/quote] sankyu bro, :eh: :D bwahahaha- gonna make fansign... :penguin: :P

Last edited by lady_end (2008-07-20 02:14:46)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]Any sis .. anyway thanks![/quote] okeii..ii'll just put hoshigaki on it.. i'll post in tomorrow..
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=angeli718]hmm..i'll make a fansign 4 aich. i'll post it tomorrow..[/quote] thanks, but i prefer it [b]aico[/b] than[b] aich[/b]. Thanks for the fansign anyway. Ill make one for you too.

Last edited by aich (2008-07-20 02:54:49)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=aich]thanks, but i prefer it aico than aich. Thanks for the fansign anyway. Ill make one for you too.[/quote] weee..okeii.. tnx in advance..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:46

[ 9 queries - 0.588 second ]
Privacy Policy