• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

wee.. tnx 4 the fansign malow.. ---------------- here's a fansign for mommy faith: [spoiler] [img]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc144/angeli718/pansyns%20req/faith.jpg[/img][/spoiler] sizz louiz: [spoiler] [img]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc144/angeli718/pansyns%20req/louiz.jpg[/img][/spoiler] pending: - rei ryuzaki - malow gonna post em if I have time..

Last edited by angeli718 (2008-08-01 20:10:39)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

sis malow, ahha. tnxx for the fansign!!
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@angeli718 yerr welcome siz wow.. im n yerr pending list! :D tnx! :D @imdemoprincess yer welcome siz!
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks,sis malow for this [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/emo_gurl_214/Picture013.jpg[/img] I Lurv it
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks Malow For the Fansign im gonna upload it =D in my fs
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for all who give me fansigns eh.. really lab it :wow: gonna post it in my fs :P
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=triciapink29]Thanks Malow For the Fansign im gonna upload it =D in my fs[/quote] yerr welcome siz! tnx 4 d repu! ily siz! :kiss: :D @ eleegirl yerr welcome siz! glad u luv it! :D

Last edited by malow (2008-08-01 21:10:39)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeh!., einxzs also 4 da pansyn sis angeli!. hehe. lyk it xoo much!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks For The FANSIGN Sisz Malow. ILY! I'll Make One For You Too.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yerr welcome siz! [quote=nahzbate]I'll Make One For You Too.[/quote] okei siz i'll wait for it.. :D tnx!
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks For This Fansign Sisz Malow: [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/emo_gurl_214/Picture002.jpg[/img] I Love It...[/b]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yerr welcome siz! :D
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm .. i want to see a fansign for me too .. but i think thats imposible coz im not that active in here .. :rolleyes:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

here goes nothing joke :lol: my fansigns for.. [b]kuya jieduck[/b] [spoiler][url]http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/3440/abcd0002iv4.jpg[/url][/spoiler] [b]tita reikazek[/b] [spoiler][url]http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/7288/abcd0001wb3.jpg[/url][/spoiler] [b]niña rose[/b] [spoiler][url]http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/6905/abcd0018ny6.jpg[/url][/spoiler] [b]malows[/b] [spoiler][url]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4371/abcd0017xz9.jpg[/url][/spoiler] sowee its fugly... =( [b]pending again:[/b] aaron aico/aich louiza franz unmaskedluke blanchee mabel / As cicatrizes linnie
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^whoa!!! thanks a lot sis Tinay!! I like it very much!! i'm gonna make some fansyns too... i'll post those here later this week :thumbsup:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-08-02 06:50:31)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weee yer welcome kuya ;) sowee if it took soooo long ahehe ;) :P
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wee! tnx for the fansign siz! ILY! :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]for siz cheuw[/quote] wew sistaa thnak u so much i really appreciated for that n_n
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yerr welcome siz! :D
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

STILL PENDING: fadly malow sugarstyx goin to post it tom :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:44

[ 10 queries - 0.628 second ]
Privacy Policy